New NHL Standings Chart

Bayne

Awesome job! That is truly a piece of work you should be proud to display. Now that you've got a system that works it should be fairly easy each year to just update logos as necessary, or do a vintage month, or... the possibilities are really endless.

Things like this are what makes me love logos. All of the shapes, colors, and creativity are just wonderful. Thanks for sharing this, you inspired me to try something out for MLB (maybe in the shape of a baseball field?)!

That's a great idea Punch are you going to used the primary logo or the cap logo?

Things like this are what makes me love logos. All of the shapes, colors, and creativity are just wonderful. Thanks for sharing this, you inspired me to try something out for MLB (maybe in the shape of a baseball field?)!

That's a great idea Punch are you going to used the primary logo or the cap logo?

I'm thinking about using the cap logo on the left and then the wordmark across the center/right. Some teams don't have appealing wordmarks (or any at all) so I may just go with the cap logo.

I'm thinking about using the cap logo on the left and then the wordmark across the center/right. Some teams don't have appealing wordmarks (or any at all) so I may just go with the cap logo.

That's make sense and if they sell it @ pro image I may buy that instead of the mini helmets.

Now that you've got a system that works it should be fairly easy each year to just update logos as necessary, or do a vintage month, or... the possibilities are really endless.

Yeah it's easy enough to update it for a new logo. I mean I just did 30 of them, so one or two isn't going to be too much effort.

I take it you drew the logos first. Did you just do the face of the blocks, or did you continue the logos on the underside as well?

Yeah just on the face. Not really much point on continuing the logos over the top and bottom edge when you barely see them.

I hope they don't fudge with the playoff format and force you to have to change it after a season!

Haha I'm aware of this! Oh well, if they do I just have to completely redo the back board... it would be annoying though after just one season.

very nice!!! Did you use a Pantone book to get your colors correct? They look pretty spot on!

All by eye. Just whatever looked right. I had to redo Colorado, Tampa Bay and Toronto because I wasn't happy with the colours I originally used (they were all too dark) but apart from those I think they are all fairly accurate.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived