Boise State What If?

GriffinM6

Well this is the third topic name change for this little friend of mine. I deided to call it a what if because, I wanted to make uniforms for Boise if they still used the BSU logo. I made something not too modern, but for today's standards it's pretty simple.

Home and Away

boisehome.png

Home Alternate 1 & 2

boiserebrand.png

Home 3 and Road 2

boisehome3.png

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Those look more like throwbacks than procombats. Not something I could see Boise wearing.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

helmet logo is a major upgrade. Boise State has one of the worse helmet logos in all of college football. It's not that the illustration is bad, but the logo with text just looks terrible on the helmet.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I'm up for calling this a throwcomback.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Do you guys think I should make a poll asking for the topic name?

Categories: Fauxback, Throwback, or Throwcomback. How's that sound?

No.

I rather like your concept here, but a poll would be unneccesary. Especially one about the topic name.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Do you guys think I should make a poll asking for the topic name?

Categories: Fauxback, Throwback, or Throwcomback. How's that sound?

No.

I rather like your concept here, but a poll would be unneccesary. Especially one about the topic name.

Thanks CAB. And uthorns, I'll see what the numbers look like on the shoulders also.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Are you going for the record of most titles of a single thread?

As for the uniforms- they're alright. I think I'd like them better if the home uniform's(I'm guessing the first uniform is the regular home uni although it's not labeled) sleeve stripes matched the pants stripes like they do on all of the other sets.

I like the number font choice. It adds an extra sense of vintageness to the uniforms IMO. Did you consider slanting the numbers to mimic the positioning of the "BSU" logo seen on the helmet?

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Not much to say here, really, it's just a very solid concept. I'd have to say that their current set is better, but if they chose something similar to one of these for a fauxback, it could compliment the rest of the set very nicely.

Great work. Definitely the best concept of yours.

25yzwqg.png

Archived