Logo mash-ups

habsfan1

That Blue Jays/ Cards mash-up is incredible. Easily something the Jays could use as an actual logo. Seriously, top notch so far.

On the Pats one you did my only gripe would be to angle the stars more on the sides of his head cause they don't really flow backwards with the angle of his head.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only change i would make for the cards/jays logo is to use this as the head and add dark blue : 2559d7603ouedg7ldhw0br4fn.gif

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I made some slight changes to the Jays logo. Now the bird doesn't appear like he's being strangled by the black line anymore.

@ sportstar1212: Thank you very much. Glad you like my work.

@ worcat: Mine's a little different, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Two things:

You definitely need to fix the 1926. It's far too obvious that it's an edited 1976.

Have you considered changing it from a circle to the Blackhawks' C logo?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Great job Habsfan on the revised Sens logo. I definitely think its a great way to modernize their current logo. Have you done a redesign of the Dodgers logo by any chance?

No, I haven't done a Dodgers concept. If you found one, it isn't mine.

Archived