Logo mash-ups

habsfan1

This might be my best one yet. I molded the Flying Elvis' head into Pat Patriot's body. I wanted to create a face view for the Flying Elvis logo and this is how I think it would look like...

PatriotsLogoMashUp.png

Edit: Made minor changes according to bigcoyotes advice.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can i see a new mavs/old mavs mix? of there alt logos.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

• 1 month later...

mavslogomashup.png

I'm in the mood for doing these again, fow now. Anyway, concerning this concept, it was hard to draw the basketball lines because I'm limited to only paint and photofilter. Maybe one day, I'll start using photoshop if I can find a simple enough tutorial or something.

C & C as usual.

mavslogomashup.png

I'm in the mood for doing these again, fow now. Anyway, concerning this concept, it was hard to draw the basketball lines because I'm limited to only paint and photofilter. Maybe one day, I'll start using photoshop if I can find a simple enough tutorial or something.

C & C as usual.

nice! now that is what i'd like the mavericks to wear!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

This might be my best one yet. I molded the Flying Elvis' head into Pat Patriot's body. I wanted to create a face view for the Flying Elvis logo and this is how I think it would look like...

PatriotsLogoMashUp.png

Edit: Made minor changes according to bigcoyotes advice.

I like the new one. However it now really kind of looks like "Robo Elvis" :)

Also with the Mavs, it would be cool to see what the hat looks like brown or old gold. Even though I know blue and gold is bit common in the NBA now. Of course there are different shades of the blue/gold so I guess it's okay. Still curious though :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived