Best College matchups of the Year

cshookemHORNS

Bests:

Nevada at Oregon (even with Nevada's recycled template, I loved the combos for each)

Nevada%252Bv%252BOregon%252BEQx1TAXtExyl.jpg

FAU at Florida (2 more classic looks with the Gators in the Emmitt Smith era oranges)

60589_Florida_Atlantic_Florida_Football.jpg

Mich at Mich State (Classy old school versus one of the better pro combats imo)

MSU2011.JPG

Worst:

Maryland at Notre Dame (I didn't mind flag unis, but paired with that ND helmet was just bad)

68596_Maryland_Notre_Dame_Football.jpg

Miami at USF (Couldn't stand watching this game)

Anthony%252BHill%252BMiami%252Bv%252BSouth%252BFlorida%252BiQyaVIHyV0yl.jpg

New Mexico State vs New Mexico (white on silver really?)

unm-nmsu-1001119414-L.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

also gotta throw in ASU/Oregon

65491_Arizona_St_Oregon_Football.jpg

Why are you showing a picture of the Oakland Raiders vs the Washington Redskins? :grin:

In all seriousness, that actually was a pretty good matchup, even if they both looked like NFL teams (color wise).

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Why are you showing a picture of the Oakland Raiders vs the Washington Redskins? :grin:

In all seriousness, that actually was a pretty good matchup, even if they both looked like NFL teams (color wise).

Oakland and Washington wished they looked that good.

spacer.png

No, they wish they could beat Oregon or ASU. :P

No, they wish they could beat Oregon or ASU. :P

I've been waiting so long to use this.

Also, to Lights Out, please go back to your Regular Show sigs. They were awesome.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived