Nike Nba Fashion Throwbacks

ltjets21

I enjoy this one for Sacto:

$(KGrHqR,!hIE3vEbkzokBN8R52DYTw~~_3.JPG

Wow. That one is awful. I get the idea behind it. It's a BFBS light blue Kings jersey. But the way the stripes are arranged in the trim makes it looke almost as though it was a gradient purple instead of blue-red-white-red-blue. That with the black and light blue script/numbers just looks bad.

I know one thing, I remember the Champs store here had among their stock a white version of the "Chicago" script Bulls jersey, as well as the Bucks' Irish rainbows in silver. And I remember seeing the original REEF version of those Hawks jerseys at Finish Line alongside Big Dog Glenn Robinson versions. Man, I wish that one had had Big Dog on the back instead of Robinson. I remember these inspired me to put out hockey concepts in this vein.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I had one of those Bucks jerseys (#20, Payton). I'm just a sucker for anything with that UltraStripe pattern...

Seem to remember a black version of the Blazers' championship-era jerseys too, with the vertical name down the front, and I'm pretty sure there were also orange Suns fauxbacks.

Didn't know Nike made a black version. I bought the gray version a while back, too bad the name and number is starting to fade

DSC05799.jpg

I have that same jersey but its Mike Bibby not Chris Webber. I agree with the fading. Mine did the same thing. I loved that jersey alot.

raiders-2.png

I thought these were just throwbacks in different colors until I saw this.....http://www.ebay.com/itm/vtg-RAY-ALLEN-SEATTLE-SUPER-SONICS-JERSEY-NIKE-SEWN-LOGOS-XXL-2XL-/120810082452?pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item1c20d79094#ht_4776wt_936

Not worn in an actual game but...

pH4uZ.jpg

He also wore a similar jersey on the cover of Slam magazine in 2003 or so, when he was still #8.

Im guessing this particular photo is for a Nike ad, as there's really no reason for him to wear a Nike Swingman jersey, especially when adidas has the contract. As much as

I hate BFBS, that black jersey looks sharp.

They also photoshopped out his tattoo also

no, they photoshopped an extra trophy in there because the original pic was taken in 2003

66kobe_2-03.jpg

thats the cover, here;s the unphotoshopped pic. i just didnt want to post another large photo

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2009/03/got-trophy...

They photoshopped the "24" on the jersey as well. Interesting. Good catch

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I enjoy this one for Sacto:

Didn't know Nike made a black version. I bought the gray version a while back, too bad the name and number is starting to fade

DSC05799.jpg

now that is something i would buy! the black one needs work.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived