Alabama 2011 National Champions Logo

dcameronh

I didn't see this here yet, I might have missed it so forgive me, so I thought I would post it. Anyone got a bigger versions of this?

What are your thoughts on this logo? I don't mind it. Nice touch in bringing in the outline of the Superdome I think anyways.

champ-shield1.png

It's a nice logo, but even though the 2011 season is correct, the logo for the BCS title says 2012.

It's for the 2011 season though.

... and your point? ...

He just forgot to add the quote from DEAD! on the post right before it.

I didn't see this here yet, I might have missed it so forgive me, so I thought I would post it. Anyone got a bigger versions of this?

What are your thoughts on this logo? I don't mind it. Nice touch in bringing in the outline of the Superdome I think anyways.

champ-shield1.png

It's nice. For me, the A looks too off-center, and some of the details in the upper corners get a little thin and are not quite in harmony with the rest of the mark as is. I find it a bit corny to have the Superdome in the logo.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I find it interesting they used the bottom half of the BCS logo. I'm sure LSU probably would have gotten the same logo with their colors had they won though. That probably explains why the Superdome is in there.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It's a nice logo, but even though the 2011 season is correct, the logo for the BCS title says 2012.

It's for the 2011 season though.

... and your point? ...

He just forgot to add the quote from DEAD! on the post right before it.

... and that's why we have the Reply button ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived