Minnesota Wild logo mashup

nash61

wme99qy7zwf8ebbf5lr5yga85.gif+wu3ye02b5udoc89bk4pvf8rvn.gif=

WildNew.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

A cream colored river is the only problem I have, but it looks good.

e0z8f9w5hoe7hsm531j8g5uah.gif

Cream coloured river

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Made the stars match each other and the primary, and got rid of the extra star trail on the bottom.

WildNew2.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

That would be better than the shoulder patch they have now!

yeah it would. its really cool looking.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I think the moon would make it too cluttered. Any suggestions on where to put it?

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Hm.... sorry, nash, but no. That's the worst wordmark ever, and I'm glad they finally dropped it from the white jerseys (replacing it with... something not all that much better); adding the all-star motif around it doesn't help it at all.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Make both stars yellow and incorporate the moon and you have a winner.

Maybe use the moon as the dot on the "i" in Wild?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I really think that the wordmark is so terrible that there is simply no way to make this work. That wordmark worked for the early 2000s team, and just doesn't fit in now. Try toying with some of the newer wordmarks, like the current shoulder patch, or even the third jersey script logo. idk, you might find something awesome, then again, you might not.

I think with the right font, this could be the perfect "catch-all" generic logo for the Wild to use for any event

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived