Who will be the MVP of Super Bowl XLVI?

Chawls

BenJarvus Green-Ellis. The Law Firm's gonna go off for 4 scores

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Uhh, guys, Gronk is going to play crippled. MVP as a decoy?

Me thinks he'll be playing with a busted ankle, if not worse.

From what I've seen it's a relatively minor sprain that he has the luxury of resting for a week. No big deal! And it's hardly unique for a player playing 75% in a championship game to play a starring role, and it will get some coverage from broadcasters in game and elicit a level of sympathy vote if he has an impact. Just a theory.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I'd like this pick...if it wasn't the Giants defense. He may get one score...no way he's getting four.

My pick? Jason Pierre-Paul. You heard it here first.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'd like this pick...if it wasn't the Giants defense. He may get one score...no way he's getting four.

My pick? Jason Pierre-Paul. You heard it here first.

Like that pick, but for the sake of not being a copycat, I'm gonna go with Antrel Rolle.

It primarily depends on what team wins.

If it's the Giants, Eli Manning; there's been a lot of this "elite" talk, and if he can manage to lead the Giants over the Patriots, then he likely gets it. That said, Victor Cruz and Jason Pierre-Paul could have outside shots, and only does Pierre-Paul get it if it's a low-scoring, knock-down-drag-out affair.

If the Patriots win, it's likely going to be Tom Brady. If not him, then Chad Ochocinco. :P

I kid! I kid!

No one really stands out for the Pats, offense or defense, outside of Brady. If not him, then maybe Hernandez.

Archived