2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too late. I'll never forgive Andrew Ladd for personally signing all the customs declarations that finalized the Thrashers' move to Winnipeg. Worst captain ever, or worst captain EVER?

(hey buddy)

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

When Kings fans just sit there and critisize the system and I'd say about 90% don't even know what the system is, it's the same system that worked the last three years.

This doesn't even make any sense. The Kings' system, as best I can tell, is to play good defense, aimlessly dick around on offense, take your chance on the coin flip that is the shootout (25-18 over the previous three seasons), and then lose in the first round against better teams. I mean, if that's the plan, it's "working," but a system of merely showing up is not immune from criticism.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I am so sick of trying to figure out whats wrong with this team. If this season continues like this McPhees head should be on the block.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I don't want to say I feared it, but I'm not the least bit surprised Crosby's concussion issues have re-arisen. Concussions and their symptoms are notoriously fickle and apt to strike at any given moment, and may never really go away, especially with how bad Crosby's was thanks to the Steckel/Hedman hits that concussed and then strengthened the injury.

For the sake of the NHL, I can only hope he will get past this in the near future and the concussion issues cease and desist. He's 24 and the face of the league, and with good reason - he is the best player the league has to offer, and already a Stanley Cup champion as well.

The LAST thing this league needs is a concussion derailing the career of someone who was on track for total greatness. Concussion injuries have derailed other greats before (Eric Lindros, anyone?), lets hope this isn't another instance.

spacer.png

Oh, so you're one of those "people" who sit there and

whine and cry about Terry Murray and the system. I despise you people. You call yourself fans, and yet you don't realize that coaches only have so much control over the game. Hockey, doesn't have too many plays and it's a free flowing game. When a team underperforms, it's the players fault. You want to blame people with the Kings, try starting with the guys in the room. You know, Dustin

Brown, Brad Richardson (who said two years ago in his exit interview that he could score more), Jarret Stoll who obviously can't score with another player on the ice and can't hit the net if it was the width of the rink. Yeah, it's

Terry Murray's fault Dustin Brown presses when he goes more than two games without a goal. It's Terry Murray's fault that the team is so stupid that they constantly take penalties in the offensive zone away from the puck, I'm looking at you Captain Dustin Brown. Sure, it's Terry

Murray's fault that Matt Greene is slow and out of position 90% of the time. Whoever the coach is, I hope he comes in and rips the "C" of Dustin Brown and places it on Kopitar and then rips the "A" off of Matt Green and gives it to Mike Richards and then gives the other "A" to Jack Johnson. If

you're going to change coaches, then you need to change the leadership in the locker room too and hold players accountable.

If I remember correctly, didn't you criticize Murray quite a bit last year in the playoffs after that blown lead in Game 3?

They don't. Honestly, it's another typical Terry Murray coached game as he just sits there and lets the opposing team get momentum and just watch completely stupified. The absolutely dumbest coach in the history of hockey is Terry Murray. But I will give props to the the Sharks for digging deep and not giving up. Good job guys.

Dear San Jose Sharks,

Can you be merciful and put an end to this series and do it with A LOT of goals so that Dean Lombardi has to fire that fool behind the bench that has no clue on how to coach or even use a timeout? Please destroy this team and end our suffering of Terry Murray! That is all.

One of the millions and millions Terry Murray haters in the Kingdom,

Oddball

HA_HA_HA2C_OH_WOW.jpg

An American making a reference to Tintin. Cheers to you! :notworthy:

1zqy8ok.gif

Hi! We're the Los Angeles Kings! We just fired our coach because we felt his dull and uninspiring demeanor was not giving the team enough energy. Needless to say, in order to get a spark going behind our bench, we had no choice but to make a move.

stevelectricity.jpg

*loses 0-3*

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Hi! We're the Los Angeles Kings! We just fired our coach because we felt his dull and uninspiring demeanor was not giving the team enough energy. Needless to say, in order to get a spark going behind our bench, we had no choice but to make a move.

stevelectricity.jpg

*loses 0-3*

stein_bueller.gif

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived