Fictional College League

HarperK

Bad form, Chewbarky. Bad form.

I was just havin' a bit of fun with K's definition of "heavily influenced".

i can change it...i wasnt originally planning on having this public, so i just went with what i thought would look the best :)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see my College of St. Augustine Conquistadors, Minneapolis-St. Paul College Voyageurs, and Northern Washington Orcas ideas get approved...wonder what you think of my second round of suggestions?

v40P3lq.png

I might be late to the party, but I'll mention a fictional school I've come up with:

Western Utah Tech Spadefoots*, based out of Delta, Utah. :P Colors could be whatever, though any combination of Green, Black, Orange, or Sage Green would work.

*Named for the Great Basin Spadefoot Toad, a common animal in the region.

Insert Signature Here?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I added Colorado Springs and also input individual links to the ones that are finished. Im still open to some good names, but also some nice collegiate-looking logos. If you make the logo you can design the uni to your liking.

Do you have a picture of the stallion minus the "D" logo in your Detroit City franchise? It looks like the Calgary Stampeders logo. I think the logo should include DC if you are going the letter route. Does the stallion have an eye, or is just solid? Minus the D, I love the stallions look.

oh i shant forget to mention that the RGV logo for Rio Grande Valley was also from someone on here. I saved it to my pc cause i really liked it, and im not sure who it was. I just dont want to claim it as my own.

The Rio Grande Valley concept was ripped-off from me.

k i can change it if you want. like i said i didnt intend on this being public at first.

LA Univ added... If anyone has any cool logo ideas lemme know. Even if you cant do it yourself, let me know and ill try to put your idea to work.

LA Univ added... If anyone has any cool logo ideas lemme know. Even if you cant do it yourself, let me know and ill try to put your idea to work.

Sweet Jesus those are incredible! Best concept so far! I love the aztec "wings" on the shoulders!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I like the design a lot, but stealing the Atlanta falcons logo is kind of out of place, especially with all the other creativity. It fits, that's for sure, but still, you could do better.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I like the design a lot, but stealing the Atlanta falcons logo is kind of out of place, especially with all the other creativity. It fits, that's for sure, but still, you could do better.

yeah im not gonna have the time to do 100 percent original logos. i figured id make the falcon a T instead of an F and make it a day. Ill save the original stuff for the stuff that has the potential (to me) to be unique. Again, I would like all the help i can possibly get with this! I fully intend on actually using this with a future online multiplayer sim league.

yeah im not gonna have the time to do 100 percent original logos. i figured id make the falcon a T instead of an F and make it a day. Ill save the original stuff for the stuff that has the potential (to me) to be unique. Again, I would like all the help i can possibly get with this! I fully intend on actually using this with a future online multiplayer sim league.

Oh wow, I didn't eve notice oyu changed that. I understand. It's just that it's a pretty famous logo. But I guess if you changed it a littler bit, that's fine.

Really cool, and very expansive concept you've got going here. Gotta say I'm really digging the Lancers, Panthers, Aztecs, and Dolphins.

Might I suggest for the Dixie 10 a team I used in NCAA for a long time Gulf State University out of Mobile, AL. I had Bulldogs as the mascot, but I see you already have a Bulldogs in the conference so I thought of Gulf State Runners. As in blockade runner. I could make up some logos as well. Maybe if you don't mind I take a crack at some logos for the other schools as well.

EDIT: Was just brushing up on Confederate blockade runners ^_^ and read they often got the nickname Greyhounds because of their speed. Gulf State Greyhounds sounds pretty nice too. Now I'm conflicted...

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived