oilers concept

puckcool22

I realy like the oilers regular color scheme, but i also really like their alternate logos and font. So I combined the two. I also replaced the red with orange, because orange is part of this teams history, and the oilers should share no colors the the rival flames. What do you guys think of this.

edmonteezy.gif

signature.gif

NIIICE!!! Good job Puckcool,I'm a fan!If you would have told me you brought back the orange and kept the copper I would have said ehh...but seeing how you laid the colors (colours) out here they flow really well together.

98Falcons.png

The Oilers surely have a problem. They have three awesome logos (the two you use, and the Oil worker), and one logo that's good with history. It's hard to decide what they should do with that.

As for the colors. I like the use of orange, but I prefer what RC does to bring back orange. Change the copper to a really mettalic and orange looking material.

the copper looks like a light brown, with orange next to it... so it's brown, orange, and navy blue... i love those colors together.

it's a very unique color scheme, and it seems slightly rusty... i'm not in love with this concept, because i hate the oil-drop logo to begin with... but these colors look very interesting together.

I think when they darkened the blue & added copper it was a good move--as they look better, and combined with the third--it's pretty good, but I still am not a fan aof the orange they used, and this is an improvement, but maybe a bit more subdued...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived