Buying a Flyers jersey...

JayMac

Flyers jersey

I know the story about these companies selling jerseys. I think I looks opretty legit but the price has gotten me scared. What do you guys think? I don't wanna throw away $40+ but I wanted to find a cheap Winter Classic jersey. Thanks in advance for all of your input.

The rule that applies 99.9% of the time is that if it seems too good to be true, it is.

If the jersey looks legit, it is possible, they took a photo of a legit jersey right from the NHL shop.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'm not an expert on the WC jerseys, but it looks just like they took one off of a legit website. I would be shocked if the one you received was even close to legit.

Not to mention the fact that it's just plain wrong to support theft.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That makes me cringe...but it also makes me laugh. Sometimes I look at counterfeit fakes for laughs when I have nothing better do. That can't be just me, right?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

My brother-in-law bought a Seahawks jersey for my nephew and a Steelers jersey for my niece from a site in China. They look pretty much like what they sell on the team shop sites.

They they are either selling crap in the team shop or you don't know what a real one actually looks like.

It's fake, althought it's probably the same quality as the Indo-Edge crap Reebok puts out now.

Incorrect.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Go to your local flea market... you're able to see and feel the quality of the fakes before you buy them. I wouldn't buy from a website. Never know what you're getting.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

It would seem to me that if one's budget is so tight that one can't afford a retail jersey, then one really can't afford to gamble and risk losing half that much on a cheap fake.

It's the old saying "if you don't have a lot to spend, then you don't have any to waste."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived