Phil Mushnik

DarkJourney

He's in the Rupert Murdoch empire; he'll be okay.

Everyone else should ignore the troll and/or Chris Rock bit thiefs.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Shouldn't Mushnik be busy writing another article that shows his ignorance about the WWE or something?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Most ignorant thing i've ever read. I think there is a difference between Jay-Z the artist and Sean Carter the businessman. Sure the logo might be bland and uninspiring, but at least it might be popular with the people.

Here's what I said in the other thread:

Wow. I really don't know what to say. I mean, I already said that I think some of the interest in the new brand is because of Jay-Z, but that's not because he's black, it's because he's an American cultural icon. Even people who don't listen to rap know who Jay-Z is.

His piece is especially ridiculous since Jay-Z owns a grand total of 2% of the team! Yes, he clearly controls the team's direction! What a moron. I wish Jay-Z owned a bigger portion of the team just to piss this racist prick off for real. It's that new-fangled rap music with their hipping and their hopping. Damn kids...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

For what it's worth, the other day (last week maybe?) Mushnick had a column about how Delmon Young was a jerk for saying "(F)ucking Jews..." a week or two ago.

Archived