BigDmo's Custom NCAA Football 13 Covers

BigDmo

What's up folks, I have received some comments in the past on this board showing interest in me posting my covers here, so I have decided to this year. Unfortunately I cannot take requests since I have a pretty busy life at the moment, but I will take suggestions. My focus this year is to do a current player and a past player like the real cover, and hopefully they will be related some way (same award, same position, same playing style, etc.). I will also be doing single covers of a few guys. Anyway, enough talk, here my first cover of the year, hot off the presses.

RB Bobby Rainey - Western Kentucky

Bobby-Rainey-360.png Bobby-Rainey-PS3.png

Comments and criticism are always welcomed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

top-shelf stuff as always...lookin forward to seein more.

sidenote: will you be eventually making NBA Live 13 custom covers?

Nah, I stick with the NCAA games, used to do NCAA Basketball and College Hoops 2K but both of those got canned, so now I'm down to football. Plus I'm the least busy in the summer so I'm able to crank out a good amount of NCAA FB covers vs. the winter with basketball ones.

A Sean Taylor tribute cover would be awesome (this November is the 5th anniversary of his death). If you wanted to make it a double-cover putting current Hurricanes safety Ray Ray Armstrong would be cool. He wears Taylor's #26, and was touted as the next Sean Taylor when he came to Miami

A Sean Taylor tribute cover would be awesome (this November is the 5th anniversary of his death). If you wanted to make it a double-cover putting current Hurricanes safety Ray Ray Armstrong would be cool. He wears Taylor's #26, and was touted as the next Sean Taylor when he came to Miami

That's a good idea, I have pics of both

The year I don't have photoshop is the year these covers are the easiest to make. Smh. Not loving this years template.

Hardly. 09 will always be the easiest, plus this year's version is a little more complicated than it appears.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

It's definitely simple if you don't do the brushing. I have chosen not to since I don't really like it. But the cover I posted is a bad example of "easy" since it took me about 5 hours total to do it all. The background I used is WKU's stadium however I had to do massive edits to it to blend it with the field off the original template, plus the clouds are my own addition too since the WKU stadium pic is actually a night picture.

Here is the original pic for comparison:

http://www.wkusports.com/pics32/0/UT/UTOCBBFSZDKTYQU.20110912044423.jpg

Plus if you do effects like I do that'll take you at least an hour and a half itself.

Archived