The Road to Omaha

Seadragon76

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kent State has the lead. 7-6 top 21st.

And that's the final.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Florida's Jonathan Crawford threw a no hitter vs. Bethune-Cookman.

In playing, 21 innings, Kent State may have given an assist to both the winner and loser of Purdue/Valpo if this game is somewhat quickly played.

Dallas Baptist did a job on UT-Arlington today, 10-0.

1 vs 4 seed upsets on day one:

Stony Brook 10

Miami 2

Oral Roberts 4

Baylor 2

Austin Peay 4

Oregon 4

Missouri 3

Arizona 2

Did Purdue/Valpo get their game in last night due to Kent State/Kentucy going 21 innings?

Yeah Purdue won 7-2. Games started around 1130pm

Hope they got to sleep in. Anyone know what time it ended?

Also, I forgot about the 25 inning game a couple of years ago. I think it was Texas but dont remember the other team.

Did Purdue/Valpo get their game in last night due to Kent State/Kentucy going 21 innings?

Yeah Purdue won 7-2. Games started around 1130pm

Hope they got to sleep in. Anyone know what time it ended?

Also, I forgot about the 25 inning game a couple of years ago. I think it was Texas but dont remember the other team.

Boston College.

First day of eliminations and so far, the list isn't too exciting... Manhattan, Bethune-Cookman, UAB, Cornell, Sacred Heart... That is until you add in Miami of Florida.

A day after getting popped 10-2 by Stony Brook (Don't sleep past the Seawolves. They were ranked heading into the tourny) yesterday, they get throttled 12-2 by Missouri State today. This means the Hurricanes are out (this performance also makes them look... Hurri-'Lame')

Also, Baylor is in danger of being knocked out as they were tied with UT-Arlington at last check (they have since taken the lead)

If you aren't watching this Carolina/Clemson game, you have been missing out for quite some time. Definition of baseball being played.

Xbox Live will come in handy here. Hooray for the ESPN app.

If you aren't watching this Carolina/Clemson game, you have been missing out for quite some time. Definition of baseball being played.

In that case, I won't tell you the finish...but I am nearly in cardiac arrest over here. #fearthefish

In that case, I won't tell you the finish...but I am nearly in cardiac arrest over here. #fearthefish

I saw it live. Over the outfielder's shoulder. I could tell by the ping. the OF did look funny failing out there.

You now what is a real punch in the dick? FSU has more regional/super regional wins than any program in the NCAA. Know how many CWS titles they have?.......

Zero? :P

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

I'd say it is pretty clear that Kentucky got the shaft overall.

5 ACC teams getting locations is absolute crap, and my beef is mainly with Miami.

And Miami goes 0-2 in their own regional.

Miami is not the only host to go down. Texas A&M, Purdue and Rice all got eliminated today, meaning that a quarter - 25% - of the one seeds have been knocked out of the tourny... That's crazy.

Now, for the Super Regional Matchups:

-Florida vs. Vanderbilt/NC State winner

-South Carolina vs. Appalanchian State/Oklahoma winner

-Oregon vs. Kent State

-Dallas Baptist/Baylor winner vs. Arkansas

-UCLA vs. Ole Miss/TCU winner

-LSU vs. UCF/Stony Brook winner

-St. John's vs. Arizona

-Florida State vs. Stanford

Archived