Denver Broncos concept

vicfurth

Hey, guys. I thought that since you all (or the majority) don't like the Broncos' "winged" unis, maybe you'd like to see what they'd look like without 'em...

broncosnowings.gif

Comments? Rants? Overwhelming need to use the bowing smilie? :P Just please don't lurk.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Hey, guys. I thought that since you all (or the majority) don't like the Broncos' "winged" unis, maybe you'd like to see what they'd look like without 'em...

broncosnowings.gif

Comments? Rants? Overwhelming need to use the bowing smilie?  :P Just please don't lurk.

looks to plain. what they have now can be considerd one of the top unis in the nfl (imo).

Wow, vic.. excellent photoshopping! You did a terriffic job!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Now, as far as how they look after... i dont like it too much... i'm not a fan of their crecent look, but they defiantely should have a stripe or something.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

i like it. it's very subtle. still has the stitching and layout of the old ones, only the side panels would be the same color as the rest of the jersey.

only thing that would make it better would be some pants stripes, or maybe a splash of orange on the sleeves (maybe cuffs?)

broncosnowings.gif

Comments? Rants? Overwhelming need to use the bowing smilie?  :P Just please don't lurk.

after looking at them again, their is a way to make them work-make the primary orange insted of navy.

the broncos current look would also look better if the orange jerseys were the primary shirts. that would get rid of the 2 different sets of white pants problem. didnt they poll denver on the subject? i believe around 80% wanted the orange alts. as the primary.

the broncos current look would also look better if the orange jerseys were the primary shirts. that would get rid of the 2 different sets of white pants problem. didnt they poll denver on the subject? i believe around 80% wanted the orange alts. as the primary.

First off, the orange jerseys are heinous, and I believe the require 4 9-volt batteries.

Secondly, the only poll that I've seen was in one of our newspapers. While I don't think 80% voted for orange, I do know over 50% did. The problem with that poll, though, is no one my age really reads the paper. And we're the ones that are buying the jerseys now and will be buying the jerseys in the future. And I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that my generation and younger greatly prefers the navy.

The only argument for the orange jerseys that I can see it the history of the orange crush and four super bowls in them (all losses). You'd think that winning two super bowls in the new unis would have been enough to banash those ugly orange jerseys to a maximum of one game per year.

I don't know, I'd argue that the younger fans would generally gravitate towards the brighter colours, given the proliferation of "fashion jerseys" and the like that tend to be very bold.

I'm sure I'm in a minority on this on this board, but I'd like one of two things happen:

1. Use the orange alt as the main jersey. The navy framing it looked great, along with the navy stripes on the white pants.

2. If you're not going to do that, that all-navy look was sharp. The Broncos are one of the few teams that can get away with an "AOC" look, because of the stripping that unites the jerseys and pants. (But, for the love of pete, do NOT go all-orange.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

keith... i read the newspaper every day :) dallas morning news sports section is one of my bookmarks :)

You and I are exceptions... I'm just saying that at least 75% of dudes our age don't read the paper.

And regardless of what the masses want, some times you have to force good taste on them. :D

:censored: the orange jerseys. :P Once a year is plenty.

I don't know, I'd argue that the younger fans would generally gravitate towards the brighter colours, given the proliferation of "fashion jerseys" and the like that tend to be very bold.

I'm sure I'm in a minority on this on this board, but I'd like one of two things happen:

1. Use the orange alt as the main jersey. The navy framing it looked great, along with the navy stripes on the white pants.

2. If you're not going to do that, that all-navy look was sharp. The Broncos are one of the few teams that can get away with an "AOC" look, because of the stripping that unites the jerseys and pants. (But, for the love of pete, do NOT go all-orange.)

i agree that the broncos should use their orange alt, it looks great, and it reminds me of the the old unis, but just updated, which is sweet.

i also like the all navy for them, and im always curious what it would be like for other teams to have all one color. thank god they dont go all orange, that goes for the browns as well.

but i would like to see them do this:

clebrn.jpg

maybe not the orange socks...who knows

(just a question, have the broncos used their orange uni ever? and how often? i use it on madden but thats really the only time ive seen it in use)

qvAvG.jpg

All-brown? Gads, no.

Yes, they have. I don't remember exactly when, but I know I've seen them in action. I think it may have been for a MNF game.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

1. Use the orange alt as the main jersey.  The navy framing it looked great, along with the navy stripes on the white pants.

2. If you're not going to do that, that all-navy look was sharp.  The Broncos are one of the few teams that can get away with an "AOC" look, because of the stripping that unites the jerseys and pants.  (But, for the love of pete, do NOT go all-orange.)

i agree that the broncos should use their orange alt, it looks great, and it reminds me of the the old unis, but just updated, which is sweet.

i also like the all navy for them, and im always curious what it would be like for other teams to have all one color. thank god they dont go all orange, that goes for the browns as well.

but i would like to see them do this:

clebrn.jpg

maybe not the orange socks...who knows

(just a question, have the broncos used their orange uni ever? and how often? i use it on madden but thats really the only time ive seen it in use)

They used it in one of the better games I've ever watched: Against the Colts on Sunday night in 2002. I think that's the year....

My take on the subject?

-Broncos jerseys, curved trim and all, are sweet.

-The blue jerseys are much better than the orange. MUCH better.

-AOC is not inherently bad. Dark colours often work well in AOC jersey combos.

-The Broncos pull it off well, and should do it more often.

-All orange would give sufficient cause for lawsuits, for damage caused to eyes.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived