Broadcast Soccer League

BlackBolt3

While on vacation, I thought about sponsors on soccer jerseys. Just then, in London, I saw a shirt with BBC's logo on it that looked like a jersey. So, that thought carried over back home, and this is what this concept is about. TV channels with soccer kits. The Broadcast Soccer League!

BSLDs.jpg?t=1342634676

It's divided into 5 divisions, each one equal to the other, by genre of channel. Each channel can choose supplier, but must use standard name and number font.

Division 1

Division1C.jpg?t=1342636095

The "Big 4" divsion. Going in Alphabetical order. Starting with ABC.

ABC.jpg?t=1342636381

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Oooh, interesting. It would be wonderful if you try throwbacks as well, would be very interesting to see some old logos in a jersey.

ABC-1957d.jpg

i_nbc11.jpg

Fox87.jpg

ESPN_1981.png

Go a little further on that NBC timeline and you'll find the inspiration for their home kit. ;)

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Awesome idea man! I love out-of-the-box series like this.

Both look good so far. I like the simplicity of the ABC kits, and CBS looks nice as well. I like the shade of blue. My only suggestion would be to add some black to the blue kit (maybe the spiky sleeve stripes), because I really like how the black looks with the blue and white.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the ABC and CBS kits, simple but yet a little classy. I love to see what you would do with NBC and Fox, plus you could even do defunct networks like The WB and UPN.

DuMont FC, FTW! B)

I like the searchlights on Fox's home, and the double-orange in general; it's a good look. The away isn't quite as impressive, but I don't know if it needs to be; as the youngest of the big 4 networks, a mix of somewhat flashy and more understated works for them.

While on vacation, I thought about sponsors on soccer jerseys. Just then, in London, I saw a shirt with BBC's logo on it that looked like a jersey. So, that thought carried over back home, and this is what this concept is about. TV channels with soccer kits. The Broadcast Soccer League!

BSLDs.jpg?t=1342634676

It's divided into 5 divisions, each one equal to the other, by genre of channel. Each channel can choose supplier, but must use standard name and number font.

Division 1

Division1C.jpg?t=1342636095

The "Big 4" divsion. Going in Alphabetical order. Starting with ABC.

ABC.jpg?t=1342636381

Seems like banana yellow would be more appropriate given ABC's history in the '70s ...

Packers-2.png

Archived