Players that should be in any sports Hall of Fame

raysfan24

Some Players That Should Be In Any Sports Hall of Fame

Also Players That Shouldn't Be There

This is the end of message boards.

Happy now?

Maybe you should reverse the titles and make it a concept.

Really! Really! Post padding! Wow! I had a simple idea on a topic and I get tagged with post padding. I think it's funny how everyone else can post stuff but I can't without being accused of post padding. It's a simple thread for hell's sake! Some players like Pete Rose deserve to be in the Hall of Fame; are there any others like him. I mean come on. Last time I checked this is a place to post stuff.

mcbqza.jpg

I await raysfan24's next thread, "Sports: And Things That Aren't Necessarily Sports."

How about "Best Guitar Solo That Doesn't Have to be a Solo"? :upside:

On topic, Pat Burns. Only coach in history to win 3 Jack Adams, and he did so with 3 different teams (plus he won a Cup with his fourth team).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Really! Really! Post padding! Wow! I had a simple idea on a topic and I get tagged with post padding. I think it's funny how everyone else can post stuff but I can't without being accused of post padding. It's a simple thread for hells sake! Some players like Pete Rose deserve to be in the Hall of Fame; are there any others like him. I mean come on. Last time I checked this is a place to post stuff.

Because you are padding. As I write this, you started two banal topics in the three minutes. Plus, in the last 24 hours, you have 31 posts or 5.5% of all posts in the last 24 hours.

Is your summer bedtime Midnight EDT? Why else would one volume post topics which do not even warrant overnight sports radio conversation?

I have time off in the night time! And I had ideas for two topics and just posted them at the same time. Again people have posted two topics at once before, so why is this all coming back to me? And it was an idea of mine. I'm sorry it doesn't belong on overnight sports radio. Not my problem. I just wanted to hear other people opinions.

mcbqza.jpg

I await raysfan24's next thread, "Sports: And Things That Aren't Necessarily Sports."

God I hope so. I have three posts I've been saving for years waiting for just that topic.

I'm waiting for him to post Parking Lots that should be made into Stadiums myself.

One that comes to mind to me is Pete Rose. Also let's start and argument here. I think players like Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa, Rafael Palmeiro, and Mark McGwire.

Uhh... Why don't we just title this thread "Scum"?

6uXNWAo.png

Archived