Reebok still in NFL

Ediddy.406

I'm going to go for "recycled replica" jerseys as well. The fact that they have sleeves should be a clue on that front.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I was watching an interview with Peyton Manning on ESPN and I'm pretty sure it was a Reebok practice jersey he was wearing. It had the NFL Equipment patch on the neck collar.

Noticed the same thing w/ the Patriots...

pats%20practice606.jpg

A million times: The NFL Equip patch is STILL USED ON ALL NEW PRACTICE EQUIPMENT

cant be ALL is the Eagles dont have it on

He said equipment, not jerseys.

Check the gloves and shorts/pants

bufg.png

A million times: The NFL Equip patch is STILL USED ON ALL NEW PRACTICE EQUIPMENT

yes i know its on all of them but he said ALL Practice Equipment and the Jersey is part of that. i was just trying to bust some balls thats all

Phils2.pngPhils_Primary.pngPhils4.pngPhils3.png

yes i know its on all of them but he said ALL Practice Equipment and the Jersey is part of that. i was just trying to bust some balls thats all

They are all SUPPOSED to, don't know what's going on with the Eagles.

I went to the Bills training camp and the Nike practice jerseys had the NFL Equiptment logo and the trainers' Nike shorts and t-shirts had the NFL Equiptment logo

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

To reiterate what DeFrank said, the Equipment Shield still exists, and is now for practice gear, while the NFL Shield will be worn on gameday apparel. Nike spelled it out during the product release and I think Lukas mentioned it on Uni Watch a couple of times.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Archived