New Bowling Green Football Uniforms

iowahoo

I like the return of BOWLING GREEN to both the home and away jerseys, I like the crispness of them. Don't know why they use a generic adidas font for numbers when BGSU has their own custom font, don't like the template wings and although the matte helmet is kinda cool I don't think matte works on a bright color like orange which is meant to "shine". Matte looks best with black/grey/dark colors. Do love the helmet design though.

rp_primary_Football_Locker_Room_3070.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSeS5hPEgEs&feature=player_embedded

fade.gif

i like these. good legible numbers and they eliminated the horrible pants stripe. totally changes the uniform.

and let it be known this is an Adidas uniform without stripes running over the shoulders so we can stop with the "thats all they're doing now" non sense

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

and let it be known this is an Adidas uniform without stripes running over the shoulders so we can stop with the "thats all they're doing now" non sense

Firstly, the wing design is another stock sleeve design that Adidas offers, so it's hardly original. Also, BGSU presumably ordered the uniforms from a catalog, as opposed to Adidas creating a design for them.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Already Covered in the College Football 2012 thread.

Shut up.

Read the disclaimer: megathreads.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I still don't know why the numbers on the white jerseys are so big.

I think its just an illusion. The guys in they orange jerseys are a little further back so they are bound to look a little smaller. Also the TechFit jerseys have stretchy numbers so thats why number 11's numbers are bunched up and number 7's number is stretched out.

Firstly, the wing design is another stock sleeve design that Adidas offers, so it's hardly original. Also, BGSU presumably ordered the uniforms from a catalog, as opposed to Adidas creating a design for them.

so give BG credit for picking nicer numbers but fault Adidas for the wings?

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

so give BG credit for picking nicer numbers but fault Adidas for the wings?

Huh? The uniforms were obviously ordered from Adidas, either through a catalog or online, where they'd have a limited number of generic designs to choose from. That's different from what Adidas does with Michigan, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Texas A&M, Miss St., etc. where they're presumably making custom designs (which is why it's so embarrassing that they still all look the same).

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

From the local newspaper that covered their scrimmage. Looks like they will debut white helmets at some point this year. Also interesting note, it looks like some of the players are wearing the clear protective shields on their helmets, previously discussed in regards to the Seahawks and Ravens.

I am having troubles linking the picture, so here is the link to the site:

http://www.toledoblade.com/gallery/BGSU-football-inter-squad-scrimmage

"Roll Along"

Archived