Seattle Cascades Proposal

CDixonDesign

I agree with all the above critiques, very nice concept. I also think you should change the color of the numbers on the green uniform and on the same uniform I find it hard to make out the sublimated mountain compared to the other two sets. Any way to make it pop just a teeny bit more?

UniJ

LOVE the uniforms and especially the court, but I think it's one of those regional names that most fans nationwide won't "get". I do, but I can foresee many who won't. Seattle Cascades doesn't roll off the tongue in the same way as Supersonics or Sonics did.

The only design change I'd make is to the green jersey's numbers to be filled with a different color for visibility. I say gray with yellow outline.

87Redskins.png

So it's been my experience that most people on CCSLC believe that "the more the better." Personally, I'm somewhat of a minimalist. I like things clean and simple. That being said, I like this set MOSTLY. I like the logo. I like the jerseys, but I don't like the mountain. It reminds me of the old Utah Jazz jerseys. The court is also too much for me, and reminds me of the one the Oregon Ducks use (which I also think is ugly, despite being a Ducks fan).

But I love the colors (although agree with tigerslionspistonshabs that the away should have yellow letters/numbers) and I love the design elements of the jersey, aside from the mountains.

Of course, that's just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.

Man this really couldn't get any better. I'd be proud to name any fantasy team that just so I could sport that logo and uni's. Very nice job, the mountain looks beautiful everywhere you put it, while nothing defines the city and area better than the two landmarks, the perfect mix of a growing Seattle metropolis and the traditional mountain ranged roots of the region.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

My one and only critique is in the logos, because you solve it so well everywhere else. I feel the Cascades should be a greater focus in the logos. Right now the Space Needle takes over. Like I said, this is already solved in the unis and floor, just have to find a way to make it right in the logos.

Archived