Minor League Theme Nights

mania

Though my favorite has to be Rod Blagojevich night with the Las Vegas Wranglers and Bakersfield Condors

Wranglers.003a_t653.jpg

Dedicating a game a convicted felon is kinda tacky, IMO. Does this mean the Penguins should have a "Jerry Sandusky Night"? Or how about they dress the Avalanche up as the Joker? :wacko:

I hope you never dressed up as Darth Vader as a kid; because then I would have to assume you were dedicating yourself to the Dark Side.

On the show I think they have production staff write the names because the name tags always look the same.

Yep, logo AND game show enthusiast. I'm that cool :)

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Though my favorite has to be Rod Blagojevich night with the Las Vegas Wranglers and Bakersfield Condors

Wranglers.003a_t653.jpg

Dedicating a game a convicted felon is kinda tacky, IMO. Does this mean the Penguins should have a "Jerry Sandusky Night"? Or how about they dress the Avalanche up as the Joker? :wacko:

Blagojevich was convicted of a white collar crime. He's hardly a monster like a child molester or a fictional psychopath.

At the same time, though, I do agree that it is a bit tacky.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived