NFL is back at it with the ProLine Jerseys

Pizzaman7294

So NFL Shop has added jerseys of a ton more players, (players that aren't normally available for sale, without customizing). The only problem is that they are not Nike jerseys. They are ProLine. From the pictures, it looks as if they are just like the old Reebok replicas, but I can't really tell. Please share if you have bought one of these and how the quality is. p13544524dt.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Checked out the vikes page and I am blown away at the number (and frankly caliber) of the players they have on there. Very impressive.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I think the Pro Line jersey would be a great idea business-wise if it were at a cheaper price point. I don't understand the purpose of their existence now that Nike has the deal, though. They made sense during the transitional stage from Rbk to Nike where there was no inventory but not now. I don't know why people would go for the Pro Line jersey when they can get the actual Nike one at the exact same price. I could see these being successful if they were in the $60-75 range.

I think the Pro Line jersey would be a great idea business-wise if it were at a cheaper price point. I don't understand the purpose of their existence now that Nike has the deal, though. They made sense during the transitional stage from Rbk to Nike where there was no inventory but not now. I don't know why people would go for the Pro Line jersey when they can get the actual Nike one at the exact same price. I could see these being successful if they were in the $60-75 range.

yeah the problem would be that they would be too successful and cannibalize all of the nike sales...I've said this before but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if one of the pro leagues or big time colleges decided to go in-house with their own apparel and uniform line and save the sponsored deals for cleats/shoes/etc.

Strange that it's the same price as the actual Nike ones though

For Packer fans at least, that same price point gets you a jersey that actually looks like a Packer jersey instead of a them slapping Titletown colors on a standard Nike template.

ProLine:

p12111941dt.jpg

Nike Game:

p12529770dt.jpg

Not even close.

Archived