2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Premier League will be awash with Adidas striped kits next season.

Any news yet on how the home kit will look, Saintsfan? I suspect that the Hull City home won't be a million miles away from it, assuming you're back to traditional stripes.

I've seen a few rumours on message boards suggesting it won't be stripes, but I don't know how much credence to put in those. If everyone who could wear stripes does, and Adidas use the same template for all of them, you could have Stoke, Sunderland, West Brom, Saints and Hull all in stripes in the same template. (A quarter of the division!)

Judging by the ads put out to announce the deal, black features more than this year, which would hint at a return to stripes, or at least black shorts. But it's one of those times when its probably best not to speculate,and just deal with what you know, when you know it.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

My only criticism of this England kit is it just needs a touch more red on it somehow. Not much just a red detail somewhere.
As others have mentioned, red numbering would have added a splash of much needed colour to the kit.

This is the worst Real kit ever. With the orange it looks like a Valencia shirt even though the colour has some historic relevance for the club.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

My only criticism of this England kit is it just needs a touch more red on it somehow. Not much just a red detail somewhere.
As others have mentioned, red numbering would have added a splash of much needed colour to the kit.

Would help. As of right now, the kit looks like a 1970s Germany kit, or a USA kit. Not England at all.

Would help. As of right now, the kit looks like a 1970s Germany kit, or a USA kit. Not England at all.
The new kit currently has a 0% win percentage.

Nike out, I reckon.

Nike out, I reckon.

They are also currently yet to lose when wearing red numbers with Nike. What more evidence do you need?

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Nike out, I reckon.

They are also currently yet to lose when wearing red numbers with Nike. What more evidence do you need?

We can only hope someone high up at Nike is taking note. The stats don't lie.

"The two Puma King stripes reflect the fans loyalty to the club, which is appreciated by all."

I'm sorry... wut? Please tell me that's some deep reference to the club's past.

What they're trying to say is that the two 'King' stripes are a standard element of Puma's kits and we're trying to tack some spurious meaning relating to Cardiff onto them.

With that in mind, the two stripes could be a deep reference to the two fingers the club's owners are sticking up to the fans?

"The two Puma King stripes reflect the fans loyalty to the club, which is appreciated by all."

What they're trying to say is that the two 'King' stripes are a standard element of Puma's kits and we're trying to tack some spurious meaning relating to Cardiff onto them.

With that in mind, the two stripes could be a deep reference to the two fingers the club's owners are sticking up to the fans?

Ah but wait, they are listening to the fans

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-22722605

Of course it's only the shorts they get a say over!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Ah but wait, they are listening to the fans

http://www.bbc.co.uk...-wales-22722605

Of course it's only the shorts they get a say over!

_67899697_cardiff_shorts_hudson.jpg

Archived