2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

That West Ham away kit is virtually identical to what they had in the early 80s, the last time Adidas made their kits. Fills me with some hope that Adidas won't ruin Southampton's kits.

true, though I don't think Southampton have ever had adidas kits.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That West Ham away kit is virtually identical to what they had in the early 80s, the last time Adidas made their kits. Fills me with some hope that Adidas won't ruin Southampton's kits.

true, though I don't think Southampton have ever had adidas kits.

No but the West Ham kits show an appreciation of the history of the club. That's not to say that the Southampton owners won't insist on something less respectful of the history of the club mind! (#crosses fingers# please please please something stripey)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

on account of all the money splashing around, here's Monaco's crest change (new one on the right):

AS+Monaco+Crest+Change.jpg

I prefer the shade of gold on the old one as well as the text (both font and the way it reads). I understand why they want to emphasize "Monaco" as a more global brand now though. Still the font is generic and they added a drop shadow it appears which I dislike as well as the gradient or "shine" on the shield they added.

New shield and crown design minus the gradient with the old shade of gold and old font and I think it would be nice. As is...meh...I like the old one better.

No but the West Ham kits show an appreciation of the history of the club. That's not to say that the Southampton owners won't insist on something less respectful of the history of the club mind! (#crosses fingers# please please please something stripey)
We've been with Adidas for the past three seasons and we've worn basic teamwear designs home and away each time – albeit with a bespoke amber – so I wouldn't be too hopeful of getting anything too unique.

As a possible glimpse into both our futures, Adidas-clad Middlesbrough have unveiled a stripy away kit so we might be seeing something similar to this for both our clubs next campaign...

adistripes.png

adistripes.png

I thought the ubiquitous three stripes were bad enough... but that arm stripe over the top bugs the living whatnot out of me. It doesn't look too awful when it's the same colour as the sleeve, but that? Blurg. A real template horror.

(I do appreciate that it also creates space for a patch. Still looks terrible.)

I thought the ubiquitous three stripes were bad enough... but that arm stripe over the top bugs the living whatnot out of me. It doesn't look too awful when it's the same colour as the sleeve, but that? Blurg. A real template horror.

(I do appreciate that it also creates space for a patch. Still looks terrible.)

It's not good, although it might not look quite as bad on short sleeved shirts. The greater the contrast between the colours used the more it's going to jarr, I reckon.

The Sevilla home, meanwhile, looks rather sharp.

The Sevilla kits by Warrior actually have something imo.

Sevilla+13+14+Kits+Teaser.jpg

I am not a fan of the red kit and the sudden stop of the stripes.

The white one is nice though.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

After PSG, Nice and more recently Monaco, here's a fourth french professionnal club changing his crest: AS Nancy (Eastern France).

I find it quite curious to change the logo after a relegation to 2nd division, changing a logo is usually the way of saying you're willing to enter a new era, to level up, not to enter a new era of :censored:tiness.

Previous logo (left) / Brand new logo (right)

AS-Nancy-Lorraine-Football-Club-logo.png84.png

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

I find it quite curious to change the logo after a relegation to 2nd division, changing a logo is usually the way of saying you're willing to enter a new era, to level up, not to enter a new era of :censored:tiness.
I know where you're coming from, but insofar as changing the crest is concerned the wheels would have been set in motion long before relegation was confirmed.

The Sevilla kits by Warrior actually have something imo.

Sevilla+13+14+Kits+Teaser.jpg

I am the only one who thinks both are awful?

No. I appreciate trying something unique, but ugly is ugly.

England_2579415b.jpgarticle-2332819-1A1D7DE3000005DC-768_634x488.jpg

GK shirt aside, I think Englad looks very good. I applaud Nike for not going overboard and for making England look like they ought to. I don't understand how anyone can have complaints about either England kit especially for a 125th kit. It will be interesting to see what their WC kits look like.

Not a new jersey, I just have a question. Does anyone know if the Mutiny wore this ever? My dad has had this for about a year, and I didn't watch soccer back then. This is the same exact one we have and it's on sale on Ebay

MUTINYFL.jpg

I also really like those Sevilla kits.

Archived