2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

New-Man-City-Home-Kit-1.jpg

Apparently they can't stand to look at Tevez either

That city one just looks like a generic training top.

No to pick on you...but man do I hate hearing that year in and year out.

That's what City does (at least with their primary) it's not going to change anytime soon.

I think he's talking about the green top. It is in fact a training top.

Oh, ok.

Fair enough, my bad.

Mine too. I'm guessing City will be getting a customized keeper kit like United did this year. So possibly the alternate will have the half stripes?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

leak from Darren Rovell, so it's likely legit...

774102841.png

Looks like a NikeBuilder kit, similar to San Antonio. I look forward to seeing them in action. Now that their flirtation with MLS is done maybe they can start helping the NASL improve it's outlook.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

774102841.png

For real? Next team change suppiler from umbro to nike. That intresting case. Almost all Umbro teams (Included the biggest ones like England or City or Lille) moved to nike several weeks before Nike sold Umbro.

4r2eer.png

New-Man-City-Home-Kit-1.jpg

Apparently they can't stand to look at Tevez either

That city one just looks like a generic training top.

No to pick on you...but man do I hate hearing that year in and year out.

That's what City does (at least with their primary) it's not going to change anytime soon.

I think he's talking about the green top. It is in fact a training top.

Oh, ok.

Fair enough, my bad.

Mine too. I'm guessing City will be getting a customized keeper kit like United did this year. So possibly the alternate will have the half stripes?

What are you talking about? Joe Hart posed in that green GK kit for the new shirt unveiling, the newspaper said it was the GK shirt and both GKs wore it in the match last night. That is the GK kit. United didn't have a custom keeper shirt in 11/12 or 10/11. I think they only did this past season bc of the pattern on the kit, which they will not have this year.

I meant that the green goalie jersey will be specific to City. Nike has given United specific keeper jerseys for the 2009/2010 and 2012/2013 seasons. I want to say they did it for the 2007/2008 season but I can't recall. It's probably not an official generic team template for 2013 or England would have been given the same design.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I meant that the green goalie jersey will be specific to City. Nike has given United specific keeper jerseys for the 2009/2010 and 2012/2013 seasons. I want to say they did it for the 2007/2008 season but I can't recall. It's probably not an official generic team template for 2013 or England would have been given the same design.

I have no idea if the City GK shirt is a template or not, but the recent Nike GK shirts that are not templates have matched the corresponding team's uniforms. Not true for this City GK shirt.

muat_2009_Malaysia_XI_vs_Manchester_United_match1_01.jpgkings-of-europe-14.jpghi-res-7200718_display_image.jpgMan-Utd-Squad-photo-2012-13.jpg

774102841.png

For real? Next team change suppiler from umbro to nike. That intresting case. Almost all Umbro teams (Included the biggest ones like England or City or Lille) moved to nike several weeks before Nike sold Umbro.

My guess was that someone at Umbro stole Nike Football CEO's wife.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

It's no mystery. Nike is selling Umbro, but not before they strip it of its most valuable assets.

Well, at least the Cosmos will look as bush league as their organization's been.

Funny you should make the comparison. I was going to say that these kits are just like the new Cosmos - all class, and pitch-perfect. :P

BTW, here is a link to City's new Nike training gear (incl the striped shirt some thought would be a change kit): http://shop.mcfc.co....6346|16361=mens training

City's GK change kit will be black.

That striped shirt would be a good design for NYCFC. Wonder if that's the plan in 2 years time.

I have no inside information, but I would hazard a guess that, no, it isn't. NYCFC will almost certainly were City's shade of blue and have a pinstripe alt.

LKAR1.jpg

Looks more like a fashion shirt, not an on field shirt to me.

Isn't Arsenal with Puma?

wilshere-1890550.png

EDIT: This is a shop, but I doesn't that deal go into effect this year? Could be wrong.

The puma deal doesn't start until the end of the 13/14 season.

I wonder if City's new socks haven't come in yet. The ones they are wearing have no stripe and dont say MCFC on the back. The placeholder socks on their website look like United's away socks from this year. A colorblock with a thin stripe. Also, none of Nike's top clubs have worn socks without something team specific on them.

Manchester+City+13-14+Home+Kit+Presentation.jpgNike+Manchester+City+13-14+Home+Kit+socks.jpg16609223.jpg

Also, are chelsea moving to blue home socks and city white?

Archived