2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoops aplenty in the Championship next season, what with QPR and Reading's relegation and Doncaster and Yeovil coming up from League One.

As the three other clubs play in white with blue, red and green hoops respectively it looks like QPR have all their bases covered next season.

Tony Fernadnes just pulled a shameless plug with the 3rd kit

For those who may not know Tony Fernades the owner of QPR also owns Air Asia but Caterham as well and the Caterham F1 team who use the green/yellow/white design for their cars

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

Tony Fernadnes just pulled a shameless plug with the 3rd kit

For those who may not know Tony Fernades the owner of QPR also owns Air Asia but Caterham as well and the Caterham F1 team who use the green/yellow/white design for their cars

Indeed, it's a rather blatant reference to his F1 team – sorry, I mean it's drawn inspiration from.

Mind you, it's nowhere near as blatant as Coventry City and Talbot's classic attempt to circumvent the rules governing the size of the sponsor's logo...

coventrytalbot.jpg

That large 'T' was a design feature, honest.

Mind you, it's nowhere near as blatant as Coventry City and Talbot's classic attempt to circumvent the rules governing the size of the sponsor's logo...

coventrytalbot.jpg

That large 'T' was a design feature, honest.

Wow.... the shirt I can understand... but the shorts? :lol:

I saw, I came, I left.

Another kit now official:

Barcelona.jpg

I hate that the sponsor is white on the home.

The sleeve gradients look a lot worse on the away kit too. Although I do like it in general. It is a nice nod to the catalan flag and it is not often you see that colour scheme in soccer.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

also, i hope they look more like this (brighter colors) on TV:

Well, on the image I posted it has clearly been 'darkened' (for use of a better term'). If you look at Xavi (2nd from right) the colours appear to be reflecting quite brightly. So hopefully this is a good sign.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Barcelona.jpg

The sleeve gradients look a lot worse on the away kit too. Although I do like it in general. It is a nice nod to the catalan flag and it is not often you see that colour scheme in soccer.

Looks good to me. Looks like the away strip's socks have the same gradient as the shirt sleeves.

Not a new kit, but first pics of City in Nike.article-0-19E3119A000005DC-739_306x524.jpgarticle-0-19E2F78E000005DC-71_306x535.jpg

Looks like Manchester City is debuting their Nike kits against Chelsea in St. Louis this week.

Manchester City will unveil a new first team kit on Tuesday as they kick off their six-year deal with Nike worth £72m.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2327938/Manchester-City-unveil-new-72million-year-kit-deal-Nike-New-York-tour.html#ixzz2TwM1H25a

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Barcelona.jpg

Looks good to me. Looks like the away strip's socks have the same gradient as the shirt sleeves.

Not a new kit, but first pics of City in Nike.article-0-19E3119A000005DC-739_306x524.jpgarticle-0-19E2F78E000005DC-71_306x535.jpg

Looks like Manchester City is debuting their Nike kits against Chelsea in St. Louis this week.

Manchester City will unveil a new first team kit on Tuesday as they kick off their six-year deal with Nike worth £72m.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2TwM1H25a

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They're in New York today, but the first game they're playing is in St. Louis on Thursday. They may be having a press conference in New York today to debut the uniforms today though. It's kind of weird they didn't a press conference in England to debut them before coming to the US.

It's kind of weird they didn't a press conference in England to debut them before coming to the US.
Perhaps Nike were keen to have a few days in between the Manchester City and England kit launches? Makes sense to not have their two new plum deals battling each other for column inches.

Archived