2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

COYS

I wish Tottenham would get a bit more creative with their 3rd. I love the lace up collar and vertical sash.

Has anyone gotten a UA Spurs shirt? I'm just wondering if they are using the same 'lilywhite' color that Puma used. My last Puma jersey was just a bit off of white, and I love it.

EDIT: the only comment on the liveforfootballshirts.com page claims that these were my by a fan on a Spurs forum, not by UA.

hopefully the shorts match better in better lighting: BLb4nIgCYAET2GH.jpg

So in the e-mail I got, there is the following comment:

"The club decided to maximise (sic) on the Puma King design and adopt a two-tone red home kit this season, helping us stand out in the Premier League crowd. The two Puma King stripes reflect the fans loyalty to the club, which is appreciated by all."

So, two-tone red is on purpose, and is going to help them stand out in the Premier League. Right, because no one else in the Premier League wears red, so that should work well.

Also, isn't this team "The Bluebirds???" Yes, I know the whole story with the owner and marketing to Asia and all of that, I am just taking the opportunity to make fun of them. :argue: If they want to reflect fan loyalty, they'd make the shirts blue again... or at least the stripes.

For what it's worth, the fan reaction hasn't been very good. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2332740/Cardiff-City-fans-mock-new-tone-red-home-kit.html?ico=sport%5Eheadlines

Seeing their team in red must be galling for Cardiff fans. Seeing them in two tones of the colour must make them think the owner is just taking the piss now.

Has anyone gotten a UA Spurs shirt? I'm just wondering if they are using the same 'lilywhite' color that Puma used. My last Puma jersey was just a bit off of white, and I love it.

Mine is definitely 'lilywhite'.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

The Premier League will be awash with Adidas striped kits next season.

Any news yet on how the home kit will look, Saintsfan? I suspect that the Hull City home won't be a million miles away from it, assuming you're back to traditional stripes.

Archived