2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sneak peak at PSG. This one has potential to be fairly bizarre and atypical for the club. Definitely does not look like the traditional home top. While this year's had a blue on blue stripe with outlines and was definitely different, it looked much more in line with PSG than this one. Waiting for official pics but this one is drastically different.

psgHome.jpg

Sneak peak at PSG. This one has potential to be fairly bizarre and atypical for the club. Definitely does not look like the traditional home top. While this year's had a blue on blue stripe with outlines and was definitely different, it looked much more in line with PSG than this one. Waiting for official pics but this one is drastically different.

psgHome.jpg

Interesting. Looks more like a training kit than actual shirt (the template, that is). Also, first swoosh outline we've seen on a modern Nike shirt?

psgHome.jpg

Interesting. Looks more like a training kit than actual shirt (the template, that is). Also, first swoosh outline we've seen on a modern Nike shirt?

Juventus has done this a time or two.

New-Juventus-Home-Kit-12-13.jpg

287402-010_Nike_Juventus_Home_Jersey_2008-09_main_zm.jpg

The real question is why the now former crest is on the shirt. Wasn't sure that I should mention it with that training jacket on the blue top since you can't see the actual jersey but it does make you wonder with the white shirt. Not really feeling these.

The real question is why the now former crest is on the shirt. Wasn't sure that I should mention it with that training jacket on the blue top since you can't see the actual jersey but it does make you wonder with the white shirt. Not really feeling these.

Yeah, was just going to mention this in fact. These are absolutely horrid though. Worse than this year's kits for PSG.

Also, I think the "outlined" swoosh happens a lot on striped shirts—this year's Hertha kits feature it.

6fQjS3M.png

psgHome.jpg

Juventus has done this a time or two.

New-Juventus-Home-Kit-12-13.jpg

Good call. Total brainfart for me.

newcastle-united-away-shirt-600x406.jpegnewcastle-away-shirt-larger-600x691.jpeg

My expectations were low so this yawn-fest is not surprising.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

newcastle-united-away-shirt-600x406.jpegnewcastle-away-shirt-larger-600x691.jpeg

My expectations were low so this is yawn-fest not surprising.

Dreck like this makes me very wary for Arsenal's upcoming kits.

Not good is better than terrible (see Liverpool 3rds for example).

My god Puma's kits are all so boring. Majority of them look like training kits. All of this asymmetrical stuff is getting old.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived