Best White Uniforms in Sports

Mitch B

Pinkerton is underrated?! Everyone between the ages of 28 and 35 goes on and on and on and on about how great Pinkerton was. Weezer has had infinite personal capital to make crappy albums for over a decade because of how much everyone loved Pinkerton. And the thing is, it's really not that good! I do like that song, though. It gets strong at the end, where that track is, but most of it is boring.

Oh and the Colts have the best white uniform.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

No doubt these are the coolest white jerseys in the NFL.

GYI0061838009_huge.jpg

Don't get me wrong I like the Packers green/gold combo when they wear them at Lambeau Field. The forest green jerseys really stand out. But these road whites/with the athletic gold pants combo are fantastic. They're classic and they are unique. It has not changed much since the Vince Lombardi era. I maybe in the minority in all of this, but the Packers road unis are better than the home greens. A lot of people don't like them, and I understand. But I actually love them.

Whoever it was, the shorts on both are WAY too short. :/

Rugby kits are generally short and tight fitting to prevent them from being something an opponent can grab to help them to make a tackle and bring the player down.

I googled my question FWIW. Turns out the St. George's one was around first. St. Helens adopted the V in the 1960s when needing a clash kit to face rivals Wigan in a cup final and the design stuck. As far as I am aware, it is not based off St. George design directly.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

No doubt these are the coolest white jerseys in the NFL.

GYI0061838009_huge.jpg

Don't get me wrong I like the Packers green/gold combo when they wear them at Lambeau Field. The forest green jerseys really stand out. But these road whites/with the athletic gold pants combo are fantastic. They're classic and they are unique. It has not changed much since the Vince Lombardi era. I maybe in the minority in all of this, but the Packers road unis are better than the home greens. A lot of people don't like them, and I understand. But I actually love them.

I agree with you. Those are really sharp.

Archived