Best White Uniforms in Sports

Mitch B

I'm surprised no one has mentioned these yet.

tyler.jpg

I think these are hands down the best whites in the league.

Why are the Bruins using the old logo on the pants?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised no one has mentioned these yet.

tyler.jpg

I think these are hands down the best whites in the league.

Why are the Bruins using the old logo on the pants?

That's a good question, maybe they were back-up pants and Seguin ripped his?

These aren't my favorite because I think the yoke should be yellow, but to each their own.

How much are them Doggies in the window? woof woof...the Footscray Western Bulldogs

art-wbJUMPERdogs-420x0.jpg

Now if they'd only drop this "Western" crap...it would've barely made sense in the VFL days, as Footscray is the westernmost Melbourne side...changing to "Western" Bulldogs made no sense when they chose to do so (97), seeing as by then, there were four teams west of Melbourne in the AFL (one of which is Perth's West Coast Eagles), thus they can't really make any artifact title claims, a la Northwestern University. I dunno, maybe it's like the old Toledo Storm, and they just keep the idiotic directional name because everybody keeps complaining about it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I hate Edmonton's new collars though. I'm not sure if they count as wishbone, they just... stop.

Ugh the collars piss me off to no end. The Oilers should bring back the pre-edge set or make a white of the pre-edge alt and make those the home-away combo.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

They've only worn them once, but I loved A&M's white unis:

johnny-manziel-am.jpg

They've worn them at least twice. Against Bama and in the Cotton Bowl.

20130104_kkt_sh2_270.0_standard_352.0.jpg

And they also wore these vs. Arky a couple seasons back, but I'm sure no one included them because the team was 0-for in the them.91391716_crop_650x440.jpg

^ That Kings look is simply gorgeous. God, I miss that look! Especially when it is being worn by The Great One! :)

Am I the only one who thinks that look has become incredibly overrated? Give me the 1980-88 uniforms over the Raider ripoffs any day of the week.

You mean the Flyers' ripoffs?

I'd say Dodgers, Stl Cardinals, Cubs, LSU football, Yankees, Red Sox, Reds 1990 old pullovers, Celtics, Blackhawks, Habs, Red Wings to name a few. Gun to my head to pick one??? Stl Cardinals.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

They've only worn them once, but I loved A&M's white unis:

johnny-manziel-am.jpg

They've worn them at least twice. Against Bama and in the Cotton Bowl.

20130104_kkt_sh2_270.0_standard_352.0.jpg

And they also wore these vs. Arky a couple seasons back, but I'm sure no one included them because the team was 0-for in the them.91391716_crop_650x440.jpg

That's a completely different uniform set, also I don't think that second pic I bama

tumblr_mcveeqajTA1r70xplo1_1280.jpg

i think these are the best white uniforms in sports. An idea to make these better would be to make the numbers white with a dark grey/black outline, or just grey. But im guessing nike oppted from doing that because theyve done that in past jerseys, but the color changing numbers are really nice.

^ That Kings look is simply gorgeous. God, I miss that look! Especially when it is being worn by The Great One! :)

Am I the only one who thinks that look has become incredibly overrated? Give me the 1980-88 uniforms over the Raider ripoffs any day of the week.

You mean the Flyers' ripoffs?

Flyers' ripoffs? I never saw that in these as they came out when the Flyers still had the relatively narrow stripe pattern like they have now. If anything the later Flyers jersey ripped these off.

Archived