Best White Uniforms in Sports

Mitch B

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Homer pick (slightly tongue in cheek):

cricket-602x338.jpg

YES!!! X 100000000000 compared to their atrocious current 1day and 50fifty uniforms seeing them in the test whites is amazing. But they are better than any other teams unis are the baggy greens they are just beautiful

Plus my homer

art-Port-Away-2010-420x0.jpg

And another afl team for good measure

909454-dockers-new.jpg

These are only palatable when the Packers are playing outdoors and in the elements. Indoors, that's just too much yellow and not enough green.

What would your indoor road alternate be? White pants, green socks? Green pants, white socks? Yellow socks? Me, I'd go with white pants and the classic green socks with yellow stripes.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Nice topic, but it's just turning into a homer thread. :Oo:

Hey, my post was of a team I hate.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

These are only palatable when the Packers are playing outdoors and in the elements. Indoors, that's just too much yellow and not enough green. I feel the same way about LSU.

Those are bad indoors or outdoors. The home uniform is great, it has the perfect balance of green and gold. The road uniforms just have way too much gold.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Heh, if you hadn't posted Port or Freo, I would've. Anyways...

jeffires_display_image.jpg?1269200949

And though I hate what they stand for, we're having this discussion without Real Madrid? Really?

cristiano-ronaldo-real-madrid1%5B1%5D.jpg

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Here's some of mine off the top of my head:

hi-res-157363266_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

Even though I tired of them wearing them full-time a year or so ago, I do like the Browns' all-white (aside from the helmet) look. Orange pants with these are a good change-up once in a while as well:

2485724displayimage.jpg

I sure hope that one of the tweaks supposedly coming to the Browns is the return of orange pants. I'd even go as far as using a matte orange helmet that somewhat matches the not-so-shiny new Nike pants material.

Also, the Indianapolis Colts:

Donnie+Avery+Indianapolis+Colts+v+New+Engalnd+N-9mrONX8YSl.jpg

Then in college football, you have both "Aggie trooper" looks, from Texas A&M:

johnny-manziel-am.jpg

and Utah State:

201209292318838952582-p2.jpeg

While Utah State's is admittedly a homer pick, in their defense they've always stood out as the Utah-based college football team to consistently wear all-white on the road through the years.

In basketball, there's the Miami Heat's "White Hot" uniforms, and the Lakers' white alternates (which I would keep as such). Pictures to come later.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

While Utah State's is admittedly a homer pick, in their defense they've always stood out as the Utah-based college football team to consistently wear all-white on the road through the years.

I wonder how good BYU would look in all-white.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I wonder how good BYU would look in all-white.

BYU have worn all white several times the past few years, including the bowl game a few days ago. They look good, but they'd look better with NFL-style striped socks.

APTOPIX%20Poinsettia%20Bowl%20Football.JPEG-0bb54.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

2485724displayimage.jpg

*stares in adoration* Cleveland....if they could just make this ONE simple change (I'd even argue going with the sheen over the new flate matte material), and even wear them under their brown jerseys, they'd never have to change anything ever again. I mean look, even the socks work with this. (This is an idea both the Packers and 49ers should look into.)

Absolutely perfect.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived