Best White Uniforms in Sports

Mitch B

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this thread turned real homererotic real quick.

(As if anyone should be surprised by this by now...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

And though I hate what they stand for, we're having this discussion without Real Madrid? Really?

cristiano-ronaldo-real-madrid1%5B1%5D.jpg

I hate how Adidas defaced Real Madrid's kit with its three stripes of death.

And also this...

nba_g_heat_b1_576.jpg

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

There's no contest:

original.jpg

Best? I'm not sure about that. Most Iconic and Recognizable? Absolutely. Big Difference in my book

I actually find these extremely boring and bland. I would put the Dodgers, Cardinals, Red Sox, and Cubs ahead of this in terms of "best white uniforms" to be 100% honest

And though I hate what they stand for, we're having this discussion without Real Madrid? Really?

Its kind of amusing how the Americans always complain about the 'ugly' three stripes. I've never heard a European complaining about them.^^

It's a unique symbol here.

But when we talk about Real Madrid you chose a very bad example. This was one of the best Real-Jerseys ever:

002_real_madrid.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Its kind of amusing how the Americans always complain about the 'ugly' three stripes. I've never heard a European complaining about them.^^

It's a unique symbol here.

But when we talk about Real Madrid you chose a very bad example. This was one of the best Real-Jerseys ever:

002_real_madrid.jpg

You do not have the displeasure of having your top league wear kits exclusively produced by Adidas. It makes each kit in the league look cookie cutter.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

To be unbiased, I'll agree with Penn State football, Chicago Bulls, STL Cardinals and Yankees. All are classic.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

alw

You do not have the displeasure of having your top league wear kits exclusively produced by Adidas. It makes each kit in the league look cookie cutter.

In other forums (germany) where I'm at, there were several topics about the league with the overall best kits. The MLS was always in the top tier because of the great and unique kits Adidas makes for the league. In Europe, apart from the top teams, every team just gets templated stuff, that everybody else wears, too.

Im so glad that my team (Hertha Berlin) has an exclusive deal with Nike. So at least we get some unique designs.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived