New NASL Team To Be Ottawa Fury FC; Contest Will Let Fans Help Select Logo

Brian in Boston

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orlando did it while in USL PRO, which is even more impressive. But MLS is also actively seeking to return to the state of Florida, which certainly played a large role. Is MLS seeking to expand further in Canada? My guess would be no, meaning Ottawa will really have to impress if it intends on making the jump to the top level. I don't see it happening, but I also think that NASL is coming along, and with the Cosmos and the rapid expansion taking place, it will hopefully further establish itself as a viable league with national presence.

• 2 months later...

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/cfl-55-yard-line/ottawa-redblacks-stadium-lansdowne-park-called-td-place-185748442.html

The Fury's new home will officially be called TD Place (Place TD en Francais).

td-place-logo-bililngual.jpg

This article states that the team is waiting to find a shirt sponsor before unveiling the kits. Could it potentially be TD as well? Would be kind of funny to have the Bank of Montreal as TFC's shirt sponsor and Toronto Dominion as Ottawa's.

• 2 months later...

Yeah I think the black kit would look better without the red shoulders or white arm pit stripes. But the halved kit is really nice.

Originally the kit launch was delayed until a sponsor was found. I'm wondering if maybe there won't be a shirt sponsor this season.

It is. It's the same one that Minnesota had on the front for a couple of years.

Amani-Walker-goal-10-20-12.jpg

That halved shirt deserves to be the primary, but I know it won't be.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded |Β Behance portfolio

Β 

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived