Train theme

RoadBat

I am looking to make logo that is train/railroad related. I was wondering if someone can help me find some logos/teams that have that sort of theme.

I know about;

Purdue Boilermakers,

Syracuse Chiefs

(My old hometown) The Round Rock Express.

I know there is more but cant really find them.

I am looking for inspiration. Thanks in advanced for the help.

slsig_zps2620f60c.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

I would think about looking up train company logos from the area of the team. The Canadian Pacific has a very interesting logo. Also if you google railroad logos a lot of museums and historical societies have very interesting angles on trains that they use.

image-347.jpgaustralia%20western%20railroad%20logo.jpg

This was the begining of my concept before I got stumped/didnt like the direction I was going in. I stopped in the middle so nothing is complete or done ie. font, colors (EZ stands for Easy street)ezsheild2_zps19334319.jpg

I was going for something along the lines of whats on the front of Union Pacific trains

union-pacific-locomotive-train-wingsdomain-art-and-photography_zps479d826d.jpg

slsig_zps2620f60c.jpg

• 2 months later...

Found The Altoona Curve a3e4r27yjyz1tde4n3ip44atd_zps5ac856ea.gifp2yvrciuggh18p6ppnhmzkfqp_zps3f2b8330.gif

Has anyone noticed that the colors on the C logo should be switched around. The ties should be brown (made of wood) and the rails should be grey (metal)?

You know, you're right

Found The Altoona Curve a3e4r27yjyz1tde4n3ip44atd_zps5ac856ea.gifp2yvrciuggh18p6ppnhmzkfqp_zps3f2b8330.gif

Has anyone noticed that the colors on the C logo should be switched around. The ties should be brown (made of wood) and the rails should be grey (metal)?

That's weird; I recolored it correctly and it doesn't look bad that way.

qpuPH8P.png

Archived