2013 Jordan Brand Classic

arcane

uniforms look great but does anyone else think that this year's jordans took a major step backward design wise? they are are a total ripoff of late 90's reebok designs...the "shroud" football cleat zipper/booty upper with a "dmx" sole... graphically they look like they were designed by under armour which is not a good thing.

the design of the whole package is very smart. remember, this is Jordan brand here, the whole reason they do anything is to sell shoes. the uniform design is nice. and the minimalist approach to the jersey/shorts directs your eye to the shoes. well played

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

It's been said...but the unis are damn sharp. The shoes...to borrow from a certain tumblr, WTF was Mike thinking?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

the design of the whole package is very smart. remember, this is Jordan brand here, the whole reason they do anything is to sell shoes. the uniform design is nice. and the minimalist approach to the jersey/shorts directs your eye to the shoes. well played

Here I was thinking this whole thing was to showcase the incoming class of freshman.

sportslogosbutton1.pngsportslogosbutton2.png

2l9mudh.jpg

Here I was thinking this whole thing was to showcase the incoming class of freshman.

you'd like to think so but that dosent help the business move product. well, i guess it does when they're all wearing the same stuff. its the same as putting any other athlete in your gear. if someone sponsors an event/athlete its an investment and they expect a return/profit on that investment.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

The West uniforms would be so hot for the Houston Rockets!

Rockets were the first thing that came to mind for me as well.

Actually red and gold would be a cool look.

And yes those j's are bad.

If I'm not mistaken Andre Johnson wore those this yr, cleats of course.

you'd like to think so but that dosent help the business move product. well, i guess it does when they're all wearing the same stuff. its the same as putting any other athlete in your gear. if someone sponsors an event/athlete its an investment and they expect a return/profit on that investment.

I know man I agree with you. I just hate that everything in the world is driven by money.

sportslogosbutton1.pngsportslogosbutton2.png

2l9mudh.jpg

Archived