Ravens to unveil all-black alternate set today....

NYCdog

TODAY?S EVENTS

The Ravens will unveil a third uniform, which will be worn during the November 7 game against the Browns at M&T Bank Stadium, during a 12:30pm ET news conference at the team?s weight room at its Owings Mills Facility. Ravens LB Ray Lewis and QB Kyle Boller will model the uniforms. Ray Lewis was involved in the uniform design. The Baltimore SUN reports that the uniform is all-black (Baltimore SUN, 6/16).

NYCdog.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having black in there color scheme, this was bound to happen eventually. It shouldn't look too bad (I would have liked it better with white pants) considering black has always been a pretty dominant color in their sceme.

It seems like the tiniest amount of black in the logo gives someone the right to make a black jersey. Quite a disturbing trend.

i want black with purple numbers

:blink::huh:

Interesting... I'm gonna try something... give me a few minutes...

UPDATE: Okay. I had to see this for myself, and I am surprised... This doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought it might look. In the event that they ever really did this, I wasn't sure if they'd go for a white or yellow outline, so I provided both.

ravensuni.gif

the ravens also use a drop shadow- i would keep the purple numbers with a white outline, and add the gold drop shadow- then they would show up

or you could do what I said and reverse the yellow and white

I think these jerseys might be different than just the black fashion jerseys, but I do hope they keep the number font.

signature.gif

i want black with purple numbers

interesting suggestion...i know of two D3 schools who do this, Mount Union and UW Whitewater.

Warhawk%20Seniors%202003.jpg

03bruney2.jpg

Mount's numbers are a little easier to see on TV cus of the thick outline, but still a bitch visually. i guess it's like with Purdue's gold jerseys, you can see em better live, which i did watching UWW-and those numbers are still hard to see :blink:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Nitro, good to see ya again. Yeah the font is the same, however the Ravens "shrink" horizontally OR "stretch" vertically. Nitro, could you send me that Matrix font if you have it please? B)

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived