New jersey devils jersey concept

Chazberg

I don't know, it reminds me of those horrid "V" Canucks jerseys everybody talks about (but I was unfortunately not around to see)... Rest assured, though, these aren't THAT bad. Great production value, I must say. I'd hafta see them on the ice to judge them, I guess.

Keep churning them out Chazberg. I agree the Devils need something new.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

They both seem odd.  I don't think the white one works much  (It's look like a practise jersey with a red barber towel over it.)  The thing with open-bottomed white jerseys is that you have to have enough on the sides or top to detract from it.  (Like the Penguins home jersey.)  Your's, unfortunately, fails to do so.

The black jersey with red bottom is better.   I'm just not sure the flying V is something that the Devils would work with.

If you go with the V design, how about one with red on top, black on bottom.  I think that'd work best.

I'm surprised though that New Jersey hasn't done a simple palette swap third jersey.  They'd be the best nominee for it and I think it'd look good.  Here's an example I made (dopy and paste): http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx...ms/Devils-1.gif

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

yeah, Im not big on those flying V looking designs for any team, even the crap the Islanders came up with for thier third jersey

Personally, I feel the devils have one of the best uniforms in the NHL, and the only thing I would change is the addition of a simple yet sharp third jersey.

I'm surprised though that New Jersey hasn't done a simple palette swap third jersey.  They'd be the best nominee for it and I think it'd look good.  Here's an example I made (dopy and paste): http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx...ms/Devils-1.gif

I think the 'Canes would look really good with a palette swapped third.  But that would make them look even less like the Red Wings, which Karmanos doesn't want.

Archived