Super Bowl XLVIII

Mr. Krabs

Okayy. So they're still designing new SB logos every year. They're just not using them anywhere you could see them.

Hmmmm, the NOLA stuff was everywhere last year and it looked great.

But not on the field, or on TV, or on most merchandise, or anywhere expect the local area. My point is that they should replace the silver logos they re-use every year.

Okayy. So they're still designing new SB logos every year. They're just not using them anywhere you could see them.

Hmmmm, the NOLA stuff was everywhere last year and it looked great.

But not on the field, or on TV, or on most merchandise, or anywhere expect the local area. My point is that it they should replace the silver logos they re-use every year.

I completely agree.

newsig.jpg

I was having a conversation with friends the day of the NHL draft and we were wondering why the NHL draft can have a area specific logo but still maintain the uniformity about them. And then we talked about how the Super Bowl logo looks the same every year and how it doesn't change

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I was having a conversation with friends the day of the NHL draft and we were wondering why the NHL draft can have a area specific logo but still maintain the uniformity about them. And then we talked about how the Super Bowl logo looks the same every year and how it doesn't change

Similar to the Grey Cup logos

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived