NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

Ba_MvShCQAAAFYO_zps65f4daa6.jpg

Hey, where did everyone go?

They probably just realized Andy Reid is their coach.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, the refs just had to announce that they couldn't see the goal line.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Can't even fairly replay close calls because of the visibility. How can you tell if someone stepped on a line?

I guess they'll just have to trust the refs... like they did for the first 90 years.

They could also trust leather helmets too - or, have a couple games per season where players have to wear them.

They honestly might be better off.

So you have to go for 2 and can't even attempt field goals. Yeah, now that's football.

It's a game of who can fumble the fewest snaps, not who's the better team. Sad thing is it will cost one of these teams a playoff berth.

It's like watching a live game of madden. Going for 2 after every score. Lol

True. My gods the Lions are dumb. How any off sides are you going to give the eagles?

They've totally quit. Their DL is frustrated and taking penalties or laying down.

I'm guessing the Eagles-Lions game is at least decent, but FOX has been cut out since the start of the second half at my house due to a deadly snow/ice/freezing rain combo. So I'm watching this Redskins debacle. If the season ended today, the RAMS would get THE #2 PICK thanks to the RG3 deal, you're welcome.

EDIT: And the 4:25 game is on FOX, and CBS has skiing. :censored:

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I take it they're not trying to break the stadium noise record again today?

The game's in Washington, not KC. Kansas City fans aren't THIS bad.

Kansas City's team isn't THIS bad, and isn't playing in THESE conditions.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

It's funny. For all the accolades the Chiefs have made this season, they could still fall into the #5 seed. Meanwhile, the Pats are being Clevejacked and could end up with the worst record among the division champions (i.e. the #4 seed).

Yeah, sometimes, sports isn't fair.

I take it they're not trying to break the stadium noise record again today?

The game's in Washington, not KC. Kansas City fans aren't THIS bad.

I'm an idiot. :(

^_^

Just saw the red and yellow seats and figured KC since I knew they were playing.

This Vikings-Ravens game is insane.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived