NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chip Kelly changed up his play calling in ways that fat mess Andy Reid was always too stubborn to do.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I have remained relatively lukewarm on Jim Schwartz the last few years, knowing that the Lions haven't had the best talent on the field. This year was what I'd consider a make or break year for him and his staff, and so far, I'm almost hoping for the Lions to miss the playoffs so we can mercifully part ways.

Tired of watching this team piss away winnable games with poor execution and stubborn play calling. We should be so much better than 7-6.

That's almost as bad as having them explain every single play that the quarterbacks aren't accustomed to throwing in a blizzard. Every play.

I have remained relatively lukewarm on Jim Schwartz the last few years, knowing that the Lions haven't had the best talent on the field. This year was what I'd consider a make or break year for him and his staff, and so far, I'm almost hoping for the Lions to miss the playoffs so we can mercifully part ways.

Tired of watching this team piss away winnable games with poor execution and stubborn play calling. We should be so much better than 7-6.

Can't fairly judge based on the outcome today due to the conditions, but you can judge based on the penalties and lack of heart as soon as the game got tough for them.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Huge win for the Patriots, but hoping that injury to Gronkowski isn't too serious. Their defense is also essentially wrecked due to the injuries to Wilfork, Mayo, and an ailing Talib. Their offense can't afford any injuries to their key players.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

So the Patriots eventually get their make-up call from MNF vs. Panthers.

Has any other team had more games almost directly decided by flags at the end? Pats lose to Jets and Panthers and win against Saints and Browns on questionable calls.

PJU85JF.png

Huge win for the Patriots, but hoping that injury to Gronkowski isn't too serious. Their defense is also essentially wrecked due to the injuries to Wilfork, Mayo, and an ailing Talib. Their offense can't afford any injuries to their key players.

Unfortunately, Adam Schefter said that the team believes he tore the ACL. :(

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived