NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

EDIT: Why isn't this PI?

13jU76k.jpg

Pats fans have no room to complain after what happened last week.

Last week was the make-up call for waived-off PI on Gronk in Carolina. Thus, Ma$$hole bitching stemming from today's Miami game IS allowed.

Skip-jo has spoken.

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's games like these that really make me hate Garrett/Callahan/Jones. It really makes me wonder if Jerry is somehow trying to force his golden boys into better stats.

He's clearly trying to get Romo his stats. Up nearly four touchdowns and you start going spread? For what purpose? Damn this team sometimes.

You nailed it. Average 7.5 yards per on the ground, but we decide to throw it because of reasons. Feed Murray! He's hungry.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

This season has been such a roller coaster for the Pats. I know people get pissed when you complain about the refs after a loss, but COME ON. I don't even know what pass interference is any more. In both the Carolina and Miami games, the Pats should have had the ball on the 1 yard line with time to run 1 play. Instead, the refs blew both calls. It is so frustrating having that happen. Granted we shouldn't have gotten to those positions in the first place, but the fact is that the refs blew two crucial calls in those games. I hate it when refs call the game differently at the end of the game. If it is a penalty on the first play of the game, it is a penalty on the last play of the game.

13jU76k.jpg

The fact that the refs blew a call last week does not mean that any blown call against the Pats this week is justified. The fact is that they missed a call, and no amount of previous calls in our favor can change that. Also, if you want to play the "refs always help the Pats" card, I suggest you look at the end of the Pats-Panthers game.
The call the Pats got last week was a makeup call for the Panthers game. So stop complaining about makeup calls when your team's already benefited from one.

It's games like these that really make me hate Garrett/Callahan/Jones. It really makes me wonder if Jerry is somehow trying to force his golden boys into better stats.

He's clearly trying to get Romo his stats. Up nearly four touchdowns and you start going spread? For what purpose? Damn this team sometimes.

You may be on to something. Didn't Joe Buck say the Cowboys were averaging 7 yards a carry today? A little over 4 minutes left, you have the ball, your running game is getting it done, and the Cowboys come out slinging it on this possession?

BB52Big.jpg

This season has been such a roller coaster for the Pats. I know people get pissed when you complain about the refs after a loss, but COME ON. I don't even know what pass interference is any more. In both the Carolina and Miami games, the Pats should have had the ball on the 1 yard line with time to run 1 play. Instead, the refs blew both calls. It is so frustrating having that happen. Granted we shouldn't have gotten to those positions in the first place, but the fact is that the refs blew two crucial calls in those games. I hate it when refs call the game differently at the end of the game. If it is a penalty on the first play of the game, it is a penalty on the last play of the game.

13jU76k.jpg

The fact that the refs blew a call last week does not mean that any blown call against the Pats this week is justified. The fact is that they missed a call, and no amount of previous calls in our favor can change that. Also, if you want to play the "refs always help the Pats" card, I suggest you look at the end of the Pats-Panthers game.
The call the Pats got last week was a makeup call for the Panthers game. So stop complaining about makeup calls when your team's already benefited from one.

The Pats got 1 blown call not in their favor in the Panthers game, 1 blown call in their favor against the Browns, and another blown call that hurt them against the Dolphins. Unless I'm misunderstanding math, that is 2 blown calls that hurt the Pats and 1 that helped them, netting 1 blown call not in the Pats favor.

You nailed it. Average 7.5 yards per on the ground, but we decide to throw it because of reasons. Feed Murray! He's hungry.

And you wonder why I give you a hard time?

BB52Big.jpg

You may be on to something. Didn't Joe Buck say the Cowboys were averaging 7 yards a carry today? A little over 4 minutes left, you have the ball, your running game is getting it done, and the Cowboys come out slinging it on this possession?

And Romo's just thrown a pick. Sigh. When does spring training start?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

THANK YOU TONY! HA!

Wow these Cowboys are a dumb team. Win or lose, that was some pretty stupid play calling.

Jerry's gotta have his grimy fingerprints on this somehow. Or "genius" Garrett has to be overthinking. Again.

This game has turned me into Lights Out. Crap

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

13jU76k.jpg

Last week was the make-up call for waived-off PI on Gronk in Carolina. Thus, Ma$$hole bitching stemming from today's Miami game IS allowed.

Skip-jo has spoken.

Sweet nickname! Almost as great as your 359 podcasts nobody listens to.

6uXNWAo.png

Sweet nickname! Almost as great as your 359 podcasts nobody listens to.

Thanks, but I gotta give Mike credit for that one. Also, it's 2 podcasts and they average about 500 listeners per week...each - including some douchenozzle who always asks us why we use a TV in our logo.

BB52Big.jpg

13jU76k.jpg

The Pats got 1 blown call not in their favor in the Panthers game, 1 blown call in their favor against the Browns, and another blown call that hurt them against the Dolphins. Unless I'm misunderstanding math, that is 2 blown calls that hurt the Pats and 1 that helped them, netting 1 blown call not in the Pats favor.
I'm aware of all of that. I'm saying that you can't really say "makeup calls aren't right!" when your team has recently benifited from one.

Yeah the Pats probably should heave gotten calls in the Carolinia and Miami games but 1) those calls wouldn't have garunteed Pats wins and 2) it's hard to feel sorry for a team that has historically gotten a lot of breaks from officials.

Archived