NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

This is the time of the sports season where I hurl myself off the cliff 1000 times, so my apologies. I die 1000 deaths over the sports gods spitting in my face, even when it turns out to the contrary.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the time of the sports season where I hurl myself off the cliff 1000 times, so my apologies. I die 1000 deaths over the sports gods spitting in my face, even when it turns out to the contrary.

We know, we watched you in the playoff thread with the Blackhawks

Some teams have real issues :rolleyes:

Arizona my goodness, still hanging around and winning in a dogfight in Seattle after three. This team is so impressive.

A month ago, the Saints were flirting with the NFC's #1 seed. Now, thanks to the Cardinals, they could be flirting with disaster, in the form of missing the playoffs completely.

OITGDNFL.

Arizona my goodness, still hanging around and winning in a dogfight in Seattle after three. This team is so impressive.

Doing it despite four INT's by Carson Palmer.

Maybe Seattle isn't that great? Their offense appears to be pretty awful right now.

Russell Wilson has about 90 yards through 3 quarters.

IUe6Hvh.png

So are you going to do what you did 6 months ago in the NHL playoff thread, and have the utmost worst feelings for your contending teams? I still don't get your logic.

"This play is not reviewable because it would be a deterrent to the underdog narrative we as a league are attempting to manufacture with the possible return of Aaron Rodgers next week."

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

God I hate the Packers. Go away. Be gone.

So the Packers will probably win and force a week 17 showdown at Soldier Field, winner take all.

I hate my life.

6ea02333dc1ea26aa0b266072e261f097f35e0d4

e5b5c4f7887613db8e5af761052f786c9909f0fd

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Ha! Get bent Packers ;)

But seriously, some of you guys don't get so sure of the final result when there's six seconds left in a hockey game, let alone a quarter left in the football game.

Fear not, the officials will get the Packers back in the game and it'll be closer than necessary. No Rodgers, No Lacy, who cares. The Packers are a putrid infection of football moxey.

twitter

Archived