New England Patriots Alternate Concept

TheOneAndOnlyMau

Wow, I like this a lot, very impressive. I do have a couple comments though. I agree with the fallen if you could somehow continue the blue square all the way to the front of the helmet i think it would look good. Also the numbers i think should have maybe a red outline and make it stand out some more, since your going with the red, white & blue Merica' theme.

Also this template is bad ass is there anyway you could release this in a psd file??

The concept is really unique, and I like it. I, of course, would like to see the Pats' regular numeral font.

One nitpick: there are only 8 stars and 9 stripes on the helmet. I'd work to fix that to the 13/13 that it should be.

Yeah...I second the nitpick...why 8 stars and 9 stripes?? I really like the idea of the helmet, but not the execution here.

The font for the numbers on the jerseys is extremely weak - it's rec league block style.

The pants stripe looks bad going to the back of the leg.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The concept is really unique, and I like it. I, of course, would like to see the Pats' regular numeral font.

One nitpick: there are only 8 stars and 9 stripes on the helmet. I'd work to fix that to the 13/13 that it should be.

Yeah...I second the nitpick...why 8 stars and 9 stripes?? I really like the idea of the helmet, but not the execution here.

The font for the numbers on the jerseys is extremely weak - it's rec league block style.

The pants stripe looks bad going to the back of the leg.

yeah i agree on the helmet starts/stripes thing... i tried the 13/13 and it looked too cluttered. Maybe ill mess with it. As for the font, i was going for an extremely simple, throwback vibe. I didnt want a crazy super kewl nike font. As for the"blue block doesn't extend to the front of the helmet" thing - it does. It terminates at the front helmet bumper. Thanks for the feedback so far

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

I would actually say widen the stripe to the top edges of the facemask.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The unis look solid, but the helmet could use a little more exploration.

maybe 6 stars for each state in the New England region: (MA, CT, RI, VT, NH, ME)? It def needs either less stripes, maybe 4 reds, 3 whites

...or an updated Pat Patriot could look pretty snazzy!

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

• 3 weeks later...

Archived