infrared41's Best and Worst of the Week

infrared41

Off Topic, but if the Cardinals did what the Vikings did (go to a more traditional look), they'd probably have my favorite uniforms in the NFL. I love their logo, colors, and I'm a sucker for white helmets.

Agreed. An older style Cards look with the updated logo would look incredible.

I can't see the Lions making a top 5 list as long as they have all that unnecessary black trim and silly number font. The trim itself isn't the worst thing in the world, but the combination of the two is enough to make them middle of the pack at best. More likely bottom third.

Agree 100%. If ever a team needed to go back a couple looks, it's the Lions. While we're at it, this is how Sunday's game should have looked...

yahoo_sanders_run.jpg

Two cheap looking uniforms that look outdated. This isn't 1988 anymore. Both teams look better today then they used to.

Plus, should we go back to astroturf too while we are it? And almost every team wearing white shoes? That was the NFL in the 1980's.

I can't see the Lions making a top 5 list as long as they have all that unnecessary black trim and silly number font. The trim itself isn't the worst thing in the world, but the combination of the two is enough to make them middle of the pack at best. More likely bottom third.

Agree 100%. If ever a team needed to go back a couple looks, it's the Lions. While we're at it, this is how Sunday's game should have looked...

yahoo_sanders_run.jpg

Two cheap looking uniforms that look outdated. This isn't 1988 anymore. Both teams look better today then they used to.

Plus, should we go back to astroturf too while we are it? And almost every team wearing white shoes? That was the NFL in the 1980's.

Sanders wasn't drafted until 1989. Scott Mitchell (#19) didnt even become a Lion until 1994. That's not an '80's photo. Those looks actually lasted for those teams into the early 2000's. Lions didnt add black until 2003.

Sanders wasn't drafted until 1989. Scott Mitchell (#19) didnt even become a Lion until 1994. That's not an '80's photo. Those looks actually lasted for those teams into the early 2000's. Lions didnt add black until 2003.

Let's not let facts get in the way. This is the internet dammit.

Archived