My apologies for the recent absence, I just lost someone very near & dear to me. I will soon begin to work on some more of these vintage logos. Thank you all again for your continued support of this thread. Robbman21 thank you for the recent contribution, turned out great!!

Life comes first. Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss. Hope you're recovering well. If you get some time I have an update that would be great. My alma mater is Loyola Chicago. They had a mascot in the 80's named Bo Rambler who was a hobo. The school colors are maroon and gold with black trim. I would love an update. The Loyola Ramblers not needed.

6e7cb08501a713ea3ba4c36f100c9815.jpg

Ren69 - I'm sorry for your loss. A good friend of mine just yesterday lost his father and I my grandmother this past fall. It's a part of life that rarely gets easier. I wish you comfort during this time.

I also wanted to say that this thread...I just went through all 32 pages of it...might be the most fun thread I've seen on this forum. Your work is simply phenomenal!

If you'd like something to take your mind off of life, or when you get back to doing this, I am interviewing for a head coaching position at my high school, and this is our vintage logo. I'd like to implement a complete logo/uniform change, going from black/yellow-gold/white to black/yellow-gold/grey. Feel free to try to make this outdated logo sleek, aggressive, and fun!

Bright%20blue%20Mustang%20j%20peg.JPG

MustangHS.png

• Like 1

Ren69 - I'm sorry for your loss. A good friend of mine just yesterday lost his father and I my grandmother this past fall. It's a part of life that rarely gets easier. I wish you comfort during this time.

I also wanted to say that this thread...I just went through all 32 pages of it...might be the most fun thread I've seen on this forum. Your work is simply phenomenal!

If you'd like something to take your mind off of life, or when you get back to doing this, I am interviewing for a head coaching position at my high school, and this is our vintage logo. I'd like to implement a complete logo/uniform change, going from black/yellow-gold/white to black/yellow-gold/grey. Feel free to try to make this outdated logo sleek, aggressive, and fun!

MustangHS.png

Hate to nit-pick Ren (whispers) but you gave the horse cloven hooves. :oops:

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

MustangHS.png

Hate to nit-pick Ren (whispers) but you gave the horse cloven hooves. :oops:

Absolutely Right! Don't know what I was thinking, fixing it now. Thanks!

http://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/68198_167365509965611_4253445_n.jpg

can you do the logo from the school i go to in this link without the red circle

p.s the logo is black and white

can i also get a version of this with shadows

Thanks, Ren69

Is this one almost done, Ren

Almost, still working on the shadows.