Just spent the last 2+ hours going through this entire thread and the work is ambsolutely remarkable.

There's one logo I have been looking for since the mid 90's and its the logo of Lukko Rauma in the Finnish Elite League. I have searched everywhere online and even tried (very unsuccessfully) to re-draw it myself.

These are the best images I can find of it:

lukkob96.gif

Lukko_kettulogo.PNG

Any cavemen on their way?

It's possible, stay tuned.

@troy, glad you liked that KC logo. Had a little free time these past few days so I was able to come back to this thread for a bit. As always if anyone out there wants to take a shot at doing some or filling some requests, your more than welcome!

Have you done mine yet? (It's a couple pages back)

Unfortunately I cannot tackle every single request made but I do take a look at each & every one posted & if my schedule allows & I feel I have something to offer I'll squeeze it into my schedule at some point & time. Thank you for your interest in my work & for stopping by!

Ren

Have you done mine yet? (It's a couple pages back)

Unfortunately I cannot tackle every single request made but I do take a look at each & every one posted & if my schedule allows & I feel I have something to offer I'll squeeze it into my schedule at some point & time. Thank you for your interest in my work & for stopping by!

Ren

Hey, I understand completely. I realize how hard it is to please everybody and get every persons request done. Still, great work on everything!

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

ren69 - really quality work on the KC Scouts logo. Thank you so much! You are very talented!!!!!!!

Go Scouts - Kansas City Hockey coming back.

• Like 1

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

@troy, glad you liked that KC logo. Had a little free time these past few days so I was able to come back to this thread for a bit. As always if anyone out there wants to take a shot at doing some or filling some requests, your more than welcome!

I've been practicing, so hopefully you might see some coming from me...eventually...hopefully.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

I've been practicing, so hopefully you might see some coming from me...eventually...hopefully.

Good to hear your practicing TRoy, hopefully we will see some work from you on this thread. Good luck!