Any cavemen on their way?

It's possible, stay tuned.

@troy, glad you liked that KC logo. Had a little free time these past few days so I was able to come back to this thread for a bit. As always if anyone out there wants to take a shot at doing some or filling some requests, your more than welcome!

I've been practicing, so hopefully you might see some coming from me...eventually...hopefully.

Any cavemen on their way?

It's possible, stay tuned.

@troy, glad you liked that KC logo. Had a little free time these past few days so I was able to come back to this thread for a bit. As always if anyone out there wants to take a shot at doing some or filling some requests, your more than welcome!

I've been practicing, so hopefully you might see some coming from me...eventually...hopefully.

Good to hear your practicing TRoy, hopefully we will see some work from you on this thread. Good luck!

Could you try my high school's logo? BTW it is red and navy, not black.

Columbia%20Academy_zpsy34eskqf.jpg

Columbia%20Academy1.png

Columbia%20Academy2.png

Could you try my high school's logo? BTW it is red and navy, not black.

Columbia%20Academy_zpsy34eskqf.jpg

Columbia%20Academy1.png

Columbia%20Academy2.png

THAT IS INCREDIBLE! Thank you so much, Ren! Keep up the great work!

Nice work!

Thanks, glad you guys like it.

You have a way with logos, dude.... it's quite impressive. I love all of these a lot, as the updates all keep that olf flair to them while also fixing issues. It's a great job, and I wish I had a request for you. But I don't. I'm just speechless.

You have a way with logos, dude.... it's quite impressive. I love all of these a lot, as the updates all keep that olf flair to them while also fixing issues. It's a great job, and I wish I had a request for you. But I don't. I'm just speechless.

Thank you for the kind words WCCI, appreciate it.

So here's the latest addition. The only difference between the two is the nose. The first one has the original nose while the second one has the nose of their current badger logo.

LogoTemplate_VintageLogos_Wisconsin1.png

LogoTemplate_VintageLogos_Wisconsin2.png

Very nice!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO POST PHOTOS

Use an online direct link either from photobucket, imgur, or another photo sharing site and put it between and

So here's the latest addition. The only difference between the two is the nose. The first one has the original nose while the second one has the nose of their current badger logo.

LogoTemplate_VintageLogos_Wisconsin1.png

LogoTemplate_VintageLogos_Wisconsin2.png

terrific

Skier7.png

Need help identifying what team this logo belongs to, if anyone knows I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Skier7.png

Need help identifying what team this logo belongs to, if anyone knows I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

That's not for the University of Virginia?

Skier7.png

That might be the Hobart Statesmen. They have the same color scheme and colonial mascot.