Not sure if it's been done (or if I already asked?) but you think you guys can remodel this 1994 Fort Worth Cavalry logo? Just curious to see what it would look like if the old Arena Football team was still around.

The colors were actually Navy and Vegas Gold, not what you see here.

Thanks.

Fort_Worth_Cavalry_efd5e_450x450.png

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If you have the time, do you mind giving this guy a shot? He's my old high school mascot and I think a facelift wouldn't hurt. I don't care if the "C" behind him is white or blue.MohTrPR.jpg

Anybody mind giving this guy a tune-up? They are the Carlsbad Cavemen out of Carlsbad, NM.

MwI2rht_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

a&mbanner1.png

CAPSHIELDbackground4.png

If you have the time, do you mind giving this guy a shot? He's my old high school mascot and I think a facelift wouldn't hurt. I don't care if the "C" behind him is white or blue.MohTrPR.jpg

Anybody mind giving this guy a tune-up? They are the Carlsbad Cavemen out of Carlsbad, NM.

I'd like to see this as well. Great job on these!

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

I saw one that was suggested like 10 pages back that I'm pretty sure that didn't get done. It would be awesome to see an updated Los Angeles Dons logo. Anything close would be great! Thanks in advance!

152618a_lg.jpeg

...and maybe this 1950 New York Yanks logo. A less detailed version of the stadium, font, player, and buildings would look really cool.

464174fd8d69f322f4bd6ece47d8bc17.jpg