USA Today - Best Uniform Change in 2013

nuordr

I feel the same way. A lot of good things in the Stars' redesign, but the change from gold to silver just doesn't to it for me.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Completely out of context, the Lakers uniform isn't bad, and would be my choice. Once you consider their history and and how they're taking a dump on their brand with it, it moves considerably down the list.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

How did the Dolphins hideous color combo even get past the "maybe" phase... Unless you're a homer, I can't see this combo being voted on. Its putrid. So is that ****stain of a logo.

I think the Dolphins now have one of the greatest uniforms of all time.

Give me either of these uniform anyday over their new one:

don_shula_1986_11_02.jpg72343223_display_image.jpg?1288739886

Better than this?!?

keith_jackson_1993_01_01.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Return of the Mighty Ducks. Enough said.

And am I the only one who hates the Stars jerseys? (I don't hate the design, but the lack of gold bothers me)

stars jerseys do suck..........that shade of green is horrible

their "all-star" jersey were insane, great design and great colors

Their all-stars jerseys were decent for their era but look horribly dated. Also, the colors were so dark they were basically black with black white and brown stripes.

black white and brown stripes. ?........ i only see white green and gold ?

p1_modano3_all.jpg

away jersey was dark, yes

42aff31dbd362c9a.jpg

still beats the new look imo

Their all-stars jerseys were decent for their era but look horribly dated. Also, the colors were so dark they were basically black with black white and brown stripes.

p1_modano3_all.jpg

42aff31dbd362c9a.jpg

the colors don't look so dark and drab in photographs.

on television, however, they were a muddy blur. trust me. i literally watched every single game they ever played in them. the new ones are a huge improvement in terms of television readability.

Dolphins is a HUGE upgrade. Simply thicken the orange strokes around numerals and stripes and it would really shine. Matches the brightness and vibrancy of the city.

Even with thicker orange strokes, the uniform as a whole is so boring and generic. The color scheme is literally the only thing vibrant about it. It needs some sort of striping pattern on the jerseys.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

And am I the only one who hates the Stars jerseys? (I don't hate the design, but the lack of gold bothers me)

I don't hate the Stars' new look, but it's just not really distinctive and contributes to the glut of NHL teams trying to play Original 6 Dress-Up. The home sweater is basically the St. Patrick's Day Rangers while the road sweater borrows from the Maple Leafs. Yes, the colors are different, but changing colors on a template doesn't really do it for me.

aenJxaL.png

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I don't hate the Stars' new look, but it's just not really distinctive and contributes to the glut of NHL teams trying to play Original 6 Dress-Up. The home sweater is basically the St. Patrick's Day Rangers while the road sweater borrows from the Maple Leafs. Yes, the colors are different, but changing colors on a template doesn't really do it for me.

aenJxaL.png

I hate the stars new look per the explanation illustrated above.

p1_modano3_all.jpg

42aff31dbd362c9a.jpg

on television, however, they were a muddy blur. trust me. i literally watched every single game they ever played in them. the new ones are a huge improvement in terms of television readability.

okay, fair.........but i think if you get an aut. jersey and see it up close you will like it

okay, fair.........but i think if you get an aut. jersey and see it up close you will like it

It would be much different in HDTV. I think that there would be plenty of contrast and it'd be an upper-tier look in the league.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I own two authentics lol.... Agree to disagree. I think it was a nice jersey for the turn if the century. Looks very dated now. I much prefer the Kelly green and simplistic stripes. Gold I can take or leave and be just as happy either way... But that bright green and traditional template sells it to me. The new look is VERY popular with the fan base.

Archived